• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
And a manwich is a meal.
301773.gif

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Too small

Too big

WTF

Just right
I think the game pad is super comfy and that nes controller still feels so right. The DS4 I am not a huge fan of. Aside from being made from the lowest quality materials, it just pales to the Xbox one controller.

Misha

Banned
ds4 is slightly too big :<

previous dualshocks are better (tho I still can't reach the furthest to the middle with the sticks)

I can't believe you Misha, all these conversations we've had and you were Donald fucking Trump all along.

if I were Donald trump i'd buy much better hair

Foxix Von

MIL?

Also, o/
Mother in law unit. ^_^ I've been waiting on it for over a month now. It's basically temporary lodging until the owners' parents retire and then I get kicked out in a couple of years. Which works for me as I plan to be looking to buy a house by then anyway &#128515;

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I think the game pad is super comfy and that nes controller still feels so right. The DS4 I am not a huge fan of. Aside from being made from the lowest quality materials, it just pales to the Xbox one controller.
I still have yet to hold an Xbone controller. It looks sleek as hell though.

Mother in law unit. ^_^ I've been waiting on it for over a month now. It's basically temporary lodging until the owners' parents retire and then I get kicked out in a couple of years. Which works for me as I plan to be looking to buy a house by then anyway &#128515;
Oh, neat. Congrats, dude!

Agreed. I like the DS4 well enough and it's certainly an improvement over controllers in the past but the XB1 pad is just better. (I currently have both and a 360 pad all sitting on my desk)

no, I just have small hands :p

like a little less than 3" for my longest finger

my sister's bf who is my height has fingers that are at least an inch longer

The terminology is so confusing to me. Pardon my ignorance, but how can you use a blanket statement about man hands if technically yours were patterned with male hormones?

if I were Donald trump i'd buy much better hair

honestly this joke was never funny

I like the DS4 more than the XB1 pad. It's more comfortable to me. Plus I prefer symmetrical sticks, but I have no problem using an asymmetrical layout. Both controllers are great, though.

Misha

Banned
The terminology is so confusing to me. Pardon my ignorance, but how can you use a blanket statement about man hands if technically yours were patterned with male hormones?

because mine are average for women's size(I think) and super atypical for men's. also the typical people I do things that i'd notice their hands are women (mom, sister, grandma etc) and my hand fits right in whereas the rare time when I notice guy's hands (a friend, my sister's boyfriend, a coworker etc) its a bit of a shock since my fingers are like an inch shorter

also I haven't had similar levels of hormones as men generally do.

honestly this joke was never funny
it was also a dig at my own hair

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14639708_1769697549710627_7575942854643527494_n.jpg?oh=41ef5478c7f1416aa4c0dffb4c5cac61&oe=58D2421B[IMG][/QUOTE]

Rabbits are such amazing creatures.

I miss mine a lot, had him for almost a dozen years. He was a real trooper, never bit once.

AcridMeat

Banned
Decided to give tinder another shot even though I know I won't get anywhere. I didn't have enough interesting pictures to fill it out so... I just posted a picture of my Rick Astley cassette box.

Wtf am I doing with my life.
This is actually amazing.
no, I just have small hands :p

like a little less than 3" for my longest finger

my sister's bf who is my height has fingers that are at least an inch longer
Aw mini mish fings. My fingers are stupid long/general big hands for how tall I am. One day I'll learn piano damn it.
I think I just found a MIL unit! &#128525;
I'll finally be able to live on my own!
Yooo that's awesome. Someday I hope the same.

It's looking like it's gonna take a crash in the market first though. Or a big move elsewhere.

because mine are average for women's size(I think) and super atypical for men's. also the typical people I do things that i'd notice their hands are women (mom, sister, grandma etc) and my hand fits right in whereas the rare time when I notice guy's hands (a friend, my sister's boyfriend, a coworker etc) its a bit of a shock since my fingers are like an inch shorter

also I haven't had similar levels of hormones as men generally do.

Oh, okay. I guess that makes sense.

Is 0011 too late to cut a cake?

Depends on how late you're staying up. I'm up to three or four normally so definitely not.

One day I'll learn piano damn it.

I was playing the piano earlier today while waiting for one of my friends to show up for lunch. It's something to do to pass the time when you don't know exactly how much time you have to pass, and it's also super impressive to whomever walks in on you! win/win

Foxix Von

This is actually amazing.

Aw mini mish fings. My fingers are stupid long/general big hands for how tall I am. One day I'll learn piano damn it.
Yooo that's awesome. Someday I hope the same.

It's looking like it's gonna take a crash in the market first though. Or a big move elsewhere.

Yeah the market sucks out here for renting. Its a lot cheaper to own as far as I can tell. I just don't have the savings built up or the consistent work history to take advantage of a USDA loan. :/

The unit I'm looking at is $950 a month with all utilities. 1 bed, it looks to be quite sizeable though so hopefully it'll work out alright.

Edit: shit they relisted the unit :( I took to long to respond &#128560;

jb1234

bagpipes blow

learn a nice friendly instrument like the harp

Not so friendly, according to some of my harpist friends who have to buy gigantic vehicles just to take the thing to gigs.

(The main downside of the piano being that you're stuck with whatever you get at gigs. I once played on a spinet that had a non-functioning damper pedal and about a fourth of the keys.)

AcridMeat

Banned
Edit: shit they relisted the unit :( I took to long to respond &#128560;
Fuuuuuuck sorry man. :/ Wait, couldn't you just say you want it now? Or did they already pass on you?
The piano sucks. Learn a nice friendly instrument, like the bagpipes.
Haha. I mean there's a reason I never learned it, but I've grown more and more fond of it over the years and wish I had asked to.

I think I'm screwed though. My fingers don't have much flexibility, which prevents me from stretching too well apart from the pinky and thumb. Guitar was a nightmare.

One day I'll be able to go back to drums and learn the bass guitar and call it a life.

jb1234

Haha. I mean there's a reason I never learned it, but I've grown more and more fond of it over the years and wish I had asked to.

I think I'm screwed though. My fingers don't have much flexibility, which prevents me from stretching too well apart from the pinky and thumb. Guitar was a nightmare.

One day I'll be able to go back to drums and learn the bass guitar and call it a life.

I'm a strong believer that any amount of music instruction is better than none.

SolVanderlyn

13494889_936373423133623_1487662548695918341_n.jpg

This is too relatable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom