• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
13494889_936373423133623_1487662548695918341_n.jpg

This is too relatable
6.2 inches
Deepthroating skills are legit
Im a whore nowadays
Party!

Jobbs

Banned
Was about to do my 5 miles and it was so freaking cold outside and my couch is so warm and I gave in to pleasure. :: ashamed emote ::

Foxix Von

Fuuuuuuck sorry man. :/ Wait, couldn't you just say you want it now? Or did they already pass on you?
Haha. I mean there's a reason I never learned it, but I've grown more and more fond of it over the years and wish I had asked to.

I think I'm screwed though. My fingers don't have much flexibility, which prevents me from stretching too well apart from the pinky and thumb. Guitar was a nightmare.

One day I'll be able to go back to drums and learn the bass guitar and call it a life.
I have no idea. The email just said respond asap as they didn't want to relist it. I emailed soon after I got the message around 2 hours later. I never received a response but checking the local CL it went up and was relisted shortly after I responded 😑

Been playing through the Ratchet & Clank Future games on PS3 for the past few weeks and boy have I missed this series. Tools of Destruction was great, Quest for Booty was good, and now I'm on A Crack in Time and it's amazing. The jump from the previous two games to this one is huge. It looks better, sounds better, plays better, and is just a lot more fun. The Clank puzzle sections are very well done too.

Foxix Von

Been playing through the Ratchet & Clank Future games on PS3 for the past few weeks and boy have I missed this series. Tools of Destruction was great, Quest for Booty was good, and now I'm on A Crack in Time and it's amazing. The jump from the previous two games to this one is huge. It looks better, sounds better, plays better, and is just a lot more fun. The Clank puzzle sections are very well done too.
Bruh, acit is legit one of my favorite games of all time. Fucking amazing game 🔥🔥🔥

Vazra

Im not the most emotionally stable guy. Im kinda feeling like shit for no real reason and more when Ive been having fun these days both non sexual fun and sexual fun it doesnt make much sense since nothing negative has happened. Depression sucks lol

Foxix Von

Im not the most emotionally stable guy. Im kinda feeling like shit for no real reason and more when Ive been having fun these days both non sexual fun and sexual fun it doesnt make much sense since nothing negative has happened. Depression sucks lol
Yeah it's a bitch, man. Try hitting the gym and smoking shit loads of weed? Alcohol also does wonders 😍

Vazra

Yeah it's a bitch, man. Try hitting the gym and smoking shit loads of weed? Alcohol also does wonders 😍
Depression usually hits me at hours where I wont go out lol. Havent tried weed and have very little interest on it. I'll be fine by the morning if I manage to sleep more.

Wow I really feel like I missed out on something over the last few months, the OP blows me away

504e0a6f6db3294d9b374c9d88356210.gif

aww, thank you ♥

dude, so much. I think it's better just to jump in and let stuff surprise you, unless you have like specific questions ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You'll have to let me in on it, I don't know my binary from my basque.

okay, I'll byte

computers work on little bits of magic that can be mellow or supercharged. eight is the magic number of bits for each spell. so the combinations to form a spell can consist of mellow or supercharged, which is two, hence binary, to the magic power of eight, the magic number. ergo the holiest number in all computing is two hundred and fifty-six.

I assumed you were sharing this holy number with us. Your fascination with the dark arts was obvious by the forum theme you selected

FUME5

okay, I'll byte

computers work on little bits of magic that can be mellow or supercharged. eight is the magic number of bits for each spell. so the combinations to form a spell can consist of mellow or supercharged, which is two, hence binary, to the magic power of eight, the magic number. ergo the holiest number in all computing is two hundred and fifty-six.

I assumed you were sharing this holy number with us. Your fascination with the dark arts was obvious by the forum theme you selected

Haha, light theme for everything other than this tablet.

If getting ads for a neckbeard YouTube cover of bring me to life is a common thing for you, then you must also have a friend who browses for dank memes on your tablet.

jb1234

I find that my depression is at its worst when I'm alone. ... I'm depressed a lot. :p

(I'm thinking of getting into some light volunteer work. Nothing demanding that I can't handle. I just need to be around people.)

o_O zzzzzzzz

That dream was random af but I was in a relationship but it felt like high school and I lived in a old school type of house like 70s furniture

Past life revealed 🤔

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Cranky's firstborn son, the true heir to the Kong dynasty, abandoned his inheritance upon realizing that his family had terrorized the streets of Brooklyn years before. Forever thereafter, he knew no royal burdens; only the freedom to chase the most radical of waves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom