• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's not Patrick then say no.

Kawaii girl got her Christmas present from me today (that was fast!). She was really happy and so am I. Now I hope my other friends in Shanghai don't have to wait that long for their stuff :)

patrick's part of GermanGAF, I left that place behind.

did she get you something too?

__

doctor guy invited me to westworld and chill D:

Xiao Hu

patrick's part of GermanGAF, I left that place behind.

did she get you something too?

That's tragic...

Nah, she wants now too tho
She offered to do it the first time I asked her address but I declined because I'm an idiot and who subconsciously thinks that he doesn't deserve things

Now I just hope the Chinese customs won't fuck with the other package.

FloatOn

If your criteria for liking a movie was a nice looking girl in it, you'd have to pretty much like almost every single movie

There are other reasons why I like tron legacy. I mainly just wanted to post that picture of olivia wilde because this thread is for thirsting.

Remember G-Police?

Imagine that, except replace hovercopters with balls sacks on fire and instead of all black uniforms, plaid suits.

The soundtrack is Turkish psychedelic disco music

restoring the balance of the thread

FFN_Gosling_Ryan_LAX_FP5_061711jpg_7479759.jpg

ryan-gosling-17-435.jpg

tomFT-600x346.jpg

hot-dudes-with-kittens-instagram__605.jpg

46115075.jpg

MutFox

Banned
Finally got most of my stuff organized from the move in with the GF...

My lower back hurts from all the moving... :|
Guess I should start doing squats to strengthen it.

a dude just offered me to bring his white doctor's coat to the date to "heat things up" lol

Where do you find these guys?!

This is not true. There is a bagpipe guy on the corner by my house. Forgive me for being in touch with my roots :p

I like bag pipes too. My dad, with the red hair to match our name, hates them. He's not much for tradition.

Bro, I got a Scottish thistle tattoo done in Glasgow O.O

LookAtMeGo probably got a slice of pizza in New Glasgow.

Foxix Von

Does anyone else keep making a plethora of spare avatars for themselves even though they'll never use them? Like, just in case? I've probably made hundreds over the years I've been on gaf and maybe only used a couple dozen. Like image cropping is this weird thing I just do autonomously when I'm bored now. For example this has been my morning:
xDNdvMg.png
DpeAMtt.png
0clMCoQ.png
g6VMOyn.png
gfUuFGT.png
uxivGo9.png
Hsk1cE9.png
8Wyhh75.png
pMe3i0B.png
ZiCv6ND.png

Misha

Banned
Does anyone else keep making a plethora of spare avatars for themselves even though they'll never use them? Like, just in case? I've made hundreds over the years I've been on gaf and maybe only used a couple dozen.
I've had 3 avatars while at gaf

Does anyone else keep making a plethora of spare avatars for themselves even though they'll never use them? Like, just in case? I've made hundreds over the years I've been on gaf and maybe only used a couple dozen. Like image cropping is this weird thing I just do autonomously when I'm bored now. For example this has been my morning:
xDNdvMg.png
DpeAMtt.png
0clMCoQ.png
g6VMOyn.png
gfUuFGT.png
uxivGo9.png
Hsk1cE9.png
8Wyhh75.png
pMe3i0B.png
ZiCv6ND.png

Yes.

There was a period of about five months in the middle of last year when I changed the outfit my avatar (self portrait) was wearing every single day, almost always to a unique one. I still have those lying around somewhere, plus probably twenty cropped photos I haven't used yet in case I ever feel spontaneous.

Misha

Banned
Gotta maintain my #brand

Tho I just remembered I've had 4

But really on a different site I used to change my avatar like twice a month. It was mostly from pics I found on tumblr and tumblr has been in full panic mode about the election since last year so I've not really used it

jb1234

Finally changed my FB profile pic and my dad commented it makes me look like a Trump supporter. So nice to see social media bringing people together.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Finally changed my FB profile pic and my dad commented it makes me look like a Trump supporter. So nice to see social media bringing people together.

quickly like Trump's official FB page and watch fireworks unfold

Does anyone else keep making a plethora of spare avatars for themselves even though they'll never use them? Like, just in case? I've probably made hundreds over the years I've been on gaf and maybe only used a couple dozen. Like image cropping is this weird thing I just do autonomously when I'm bored now. For example this has been my morning:
xDNdvMg.png
DpeAMtt.png
0clMCoQ.png
g6VMOyn.png
gfUuFGT.png
uxivGo9.png
Hsk1cE9.png
8Wyhh75.png
pMe3i0B.png
ZiCv6ND.png

I have about ten Cthulhus at the ready.

Someone said Pictures of You.

Time to listen to the Cure all day

This was totally where my mind went as well.

Xiao Hu

Welp, the new ME looks as boring as the last one. Pretty much confirms that Bioware doesn't make the games I like anymore
DA:I is an atrocity to the franchise and killed it for me

I just keep the digivice outline I have, and swap it with whatever.

Welp, the new ME looks as boring as the last one. Pretty much confirms that Bioware doesn't make the games I like anymore
DA:I is an atrocity to the franchise and killed it for me
Dont talk like that. ME:A will never be as horrible as DA:I.

*splashes holy water on you*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom