• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.

-Jobbs

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
i hate my jobbs

Fluvian

Banned
I don't have to take this

*Okay, this is my chance to do a sick burn on Jobbs*

Hey Jobbs next time you need to go to a public bathroom, pay no heed to the sign that says "ladies only", there isn't a bathroom for scoundrels exclusively.
*I nailed it.*

stop denouncing my jobbs, I'll cut you all!
ball-cutting-o.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Now that sangineous facebook pic makes sense trab.

That Power Rangers trailer... So dark... So gritty... Ugh.

I didnt think it looked that bad actually, it seems to be a semi-new take on the overall story. This Rita doesn't sound amazingly incompetent, the Rangers actually seem to get real superhuman abilities, and the special effects actually look decent. I'll wait to see a bit more of an action part of the movie to cast final judgement though. Hard to say with one trailer that only gives away half the plot.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I didnt think it looked that bad actually, it seems to be a semi-new take on the overall story. This Rita doesn't sound amazingly incompetent, the Rangers actually seem to get real superhuman abilities, and the special effects actually look decent. I'll wait to see a bit more of an action part of the movie to cast final judgement though. Hard to say with one trailer that only gives away half the plot.
Edgy Im in detention and now I got powers plot because Im a teenager with attitude. OwTheEdge.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Pancakes but no dudesex please

Im a gentlemen. If you dont want it I wont do it. But I'll remind you Im on the menu from time to time.
dac15_blush.gif

Pancakes sound good right now. Some sunny sideup eggs and bacon on the side?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Dammit, I got the bad ending in Witcher 3.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Lol and here I was wondering
Edit dear Lord that op :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom