• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Dude, we are migrants from the eastern Europe. We're famous for overstocking on everything!

hahaha

so, apart from the apocalypse, i'm finishing up Season 2 of The Wire. ZIGGY WHY. FUCKNUTS

I love how both seasons 1 and 2 finally get juicy in episodes 7-8. dat pull

You liked the first one? I found it to be ok, but my interest in the second one is pretty low :/

Yeah. I actually loved pretty much everything about it. New one looks better polished and with a more interesting player character in a more interesting city, so as far as I'm concerned it can't lose.

If it doesn't change people who disliked the first one then that's not going to surprise me either, but I'm all aboard.

Clydefrog

You can come here as soon as I moved ✨unless you'd rather prefer xiaos cum infested couch

ahahaha

wmLpZpg.gif

I can't find the other gif but you get the idea.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
💦💦🛋

Xiao Hu

The only stains I have on my couch are tiny chocolate and tea stains. Lea, you are worse than Trump for bullying me 😭😭😭😭

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
See I'm not making this up. My environment is currently 100% cumfree
Mine too :3

But seriously, I've Def like spit cum into my hands and wiped it on a dudes furniture before. I always think about what has happened on furniture even when I am like at friends houses.

Chuckie

Absolutely on purpose. I'm not gonna go find a paperbtowel or something. On couch cusions, on the bottoms of pillows, I've spit it on rugs and rubbed it in with my shoes, lol.

Lmao. Is it like revenge for them cumming in your mouth without warning or just because they didn't take the time to get a cumrag or tissue ready?

Misha

Banned
Alright it seems I've reached the acceptance phase in record time.

Anyone know if there's a thread on stocks and stuff? I figure it's likely that I could make some money on post election fear. Figure I need to put myself in an even better position considering things like I might not have healthcare that covers my specific medical expenses in the future
Stay focused on the day ahead

Stay positive about the future

Close in on the best result for everyone involved
Exactly. Play the hand you're dealt

Xiao Hu

Alright it seems I've reached the acceptance phase in record time.

Anyone know if there's a thread on stocks and stuff? I figure it's likely that I could make some money on post election fear. Figure I need to put myself in an even better position considering things like I might not have healthcare that covers my specific medical expenses in the future

Exactly. Play the hand you're dealt

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=176332

Xiao Hu

Thanks

Seems like the freak out isn't happening though. Weird

Let's watch the coming weeks, I still expect some stronger volatility as soon as Trump clears things up especially in regard to Asia and Latin America. The Euro will probably strengthen further against the Dollar, gold will most likely rise even further.

FloatOn

I barely slept last night.

as a straight white male I know I'll be fine. but it bothers me to my core that so many are so completely fucked right now. like I can't even process it fully.

I just want to be the best possible person I can so that maybe I can offset the damage just a little bit.

I barely slept last night.

as a straight white male I know I'll be fine. but it bothers me to my core that so many are so completely fucked right now. like I can't even process it fully.

I just want to be the best possible person I can so that maybe I can offset the damage just a little bit.

As a gay female in the military, I'm seriously fucked. So good on you for being straight and male, I guess.

I'm a little bitter, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom