• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
pEzFOKs.jpg

Xiao Hu

Ok, I seriously don't get the appeal of the PS4 Pro. Why would I buy this unnecessary hardware, I could just as well switch back to the PC and don't feel so deceived for buying a console with a short cycle.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Ok, I seriously don't get the appeal of the PS4 Pro. Why would I buy this unnecessary hardware, I could just as well switch back to the PC and don't feel so deceived for buying a console with a short cycle.
I'd have gotten it if it had BD4K support, but seeing that it doesn't...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Gives me a use for my 4k TV, and with the fact that I can sell my old PS4, it's a less than $200 upgrade. It's no different than buying a better GPU for your PC.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Gives me a use for my 4k TV, and with the fact that I can sell my old PS4, it's a less than $200 upgrade. It's no different than buying a better GPU for your PC.

Except it is a much smaller and more useless upgrade.

Pro just seems retarded to me.

SolVanderlyn

The upgrade in IQ on Ratchet and Clank alone so far is amazing, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
The more I read about Trump the less kind of scared I am about him.

He is kind of scum, but it totally seems like all the shit he said over the last year, he said specifically to get elected. Most of it is really contrary. He used to be a registered democrat, he was pro-choice, didn't have anything against(or for) gay rights, etc.

It's almost like this was a game to him.

MutFox

Banned
The more I read about Trump the less kind of scared I am about him.

He is kind of scum, but it totally seems like all the shit he said over the last year, he said specifically to get elected. Most of it is really contrary. He used to be a registered democrat, he was pro-choice, didn't have anything against(or for) gay rights, etc.

It's almost like this was a game to him.

At times I felt he didn't want to get elected so said things that would turn a normal person off...
It did feel like a game.

Pence though... Pence is real.

jb1234

At times I felt he didn't want to get elected so said things that would turn a normal person off...
It did feel like a game.

Pence though... Pence is real.

It's the Republican majority that scares me at this point, not Trump. They can do whatever the hell they want, for the most part.

The upgrade in IQ on Ratchet and Clank alone so far is amazing, so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

jstevenson said it would be. The game was already super pretty though!

Context.exe
There's a thread in the OT hosting anonymous confessions and I sent in a few fakes, one of which (posing as a bitter loner) basically accused all the women on GAF of catfishing. Now obviously that's preposterous, but there are people who get such catharsis from finding something to be angry at that it tickles me to kick the hornet's nest.

FloatOn

I have come to realize that lilith and Halycon have slowly become the voice of reason on FAKEGAF

How the hell did that happen?

I'm going to say something. I don't want to hurt your feelings because I know a little bit about your situation.

But here's a tip: saying awkward or weird things just to say them isn't as endearing as you think it is. I think you'll be more successful around here if you attempt actual conversation.

I'm going to say something. I don't want to hurt your feelings because I know a little bit about your situation.

But here's a tip: saying awkward or weird things just to say them isn't as endearing as you think it is. I think you'll be more successful around here if you attempt actual conversation.

Ah okay

Will keep this in mind next time

SolVanderlyn

Glow in the dark hair

qeDsbH4.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm too fat. I want a boyfriend who will demand I get on a treadmill every night. And then we fight over it and have loud makeup sex.
Meh I walk 2-3 hours daily. I can afford a slice or two tbh.

We can have the loud sex anytime tho 😜

I just came home to my roommate and her boyfriend listening to Christmas music and putting decorations up. I don't actually care but it's so bizarre. Christmas gets earlier and earlier every year I think.

FloatOn

Out of your league? Lol if you were gay I'd be all over you silly.

Also enjoy the coffee date ☕️

Haha thanks dude

I just came home to my roommate and her boyfriend listening to Christmas music and putting decorations up. I don't actually care but it's so bizarre. Christmas gets earlier and earlier every year I think.

I confess that I had a peppermint mocha this morning :(

Misha

Banned

does this mean we can skip thanksgiving this year?
please.

I confess that I had a peppermint mocha this morning :(

No the only shame there is associating peppermint mochas with winter. They should be fair game year round!

That's just sad.
Thank you

does this mean we can skip thanksgiving this year?
please.
I can't. I'm going down to a family gathering at my cousins' mansion. There are going to be like fifty people there, most of them spend the whole weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom