• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord we just lift Lea up to you in the name of jesus and ask you to lay your hands on her and heal her from head to toe lord and give her your strength with the blood of christ we demand the blooood of christ. Use your spirit lord. In Jesus name, Amen.

Sorry I actually suck at praying.

Also I ate all the banana bread. :
Haha aw no you're the best at praying ❤️
🙈

I have a massage chair but basically never use it because it's hard to get any work done in it. I'm bad at relaxing...

Didn't we settle for a Christmas elf? Just use this mess to the left as a base :p

tumblr_inline_njr7nmuDzG1qzslm1.gif

cyzNd4w.png

Where's my invite? I'll bring store made potato salad.

sorry Peter, I'm already using my +1 :(

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
today a client gifted me home made chocolate mousse and it was ammaaazzzinnnggg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I am a creative genius

jSQusyk.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
so that's just H.Pro's pumpkin, yes?
Hey, I made the real deal before she did! :p

2mMrJ2m.jpg

I was just giving it a baby version.

Super depressed today. All of my friends are at each other's throats, and even my family is apprehensive around each other, and we've never really had familial problems before. I did get this DBZ shirt, though.

2jcqJvW.jpg

That's me without a beard
Hahahaha

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
my local boutique beer store (and by local I mean across the road FROM MY HOUSE) has imported a bunch of Stone to their store specifically for me and it came in today and I'm so happy (and also a wee bit drunk)

dishonored 2 is really really really crazy faithful in all the best ways but a technical shitshow and that makes me super sad

im still super excited for mass effect despite the butts trailer

my air conditioner is broken

i need to buy my mum a birthday present

ama

or don't

Xiao Hu

I'll scream whenever I please, thank you very much

I softened your face sooooo much

Is it an annoyingly girlish scream or more like an Amazonian one?

Besides loud stuff and hecticness in the morning are the perfect ingredients to ruin one's day...just like mum loves to do.

Also, did you just call me edgy? 😤😤😤

Numb

Hey, I made the real deal before she did! :p

2mMrJ2m.jpg

I was just giving it a baby version.

Super depressed today. All of my friends are at each other's throats, and even my family is apprehensive around each other, and we've never really had familial problems before. I did get this DBZ shirt, though.

2jcqJvW.jpg

Hahahaha
not exactly but felt like it
Nice tshirt

my local boutique beer store (and by local I mean across the road FROM MY HOUSE) has imported a bunch of Stone to their store specifically for me and it came in today and I'm so happy (and also a wee bit drunk)

dishonored 2 is really really really crazy faithful in all the best ways but a technical shitshow and that makes me super sad

im still super excited for mass effect despite the butts trailer

my air conditioner is broken

i need to buy my mum a birthday present

ama

or don't
what do you do when sick?
how'd that tinder girl work out?

What are you looking forward to most about Andromeda?

Time to go to the doctor? Or just "meh" sick?
just meh :/ I didnt really have time to relax all week

SolVanderlyn

EatChildren

What are you looking forward to most about Andromeda?

As per known info and grapevine; the return to Mass Effect 1-style agency driven exploration and aimlessness across open worlds. I love games that do negative space well, and I love a sci fi that embraces scope and scale of worlds/planetoids to make you feel like an insignificant nothingness amidst the grand cosmos. Everything I've heard implies the team wants to evoke that feeling.

- the best gift you ever bought your mum
- no more Stone or no more pizza
- femshep, yes or yes?

- A two day + overnight getaway package for my family (mum, dad, two sisters, myself) at an open range zoo to spend some quality family time together, eat good food, roast marshmallows into the night, and experience the wildlife. Less materialism, more bringing the family together and having fun.
- No more Stone. Stone is fantastic but there's a bazillion other equally brilliant beers. Pizza is like...an entire foodstuffs gone forever. Never.
- Femshep forever and always. To say I was emotionally invested in my Femshep is an understatement.

what do you do when sick?
how'd that tinder girl work out?

Depends what kind of sick. Usually sleep, mooch on the couch. I hate video games when sick because my cognitive processing is hindered, limiting response time and attention. Music and food. Sleep. More sleep. Lots and lots and lots of water.
She ended up deleting me as I got bored and eehhhhh. She was cute and upfront and seemed niceish but totally had the wrong impression of me (I don't know why) and seemed to think I was a badboy ratbag rebel (aka wrong) and some of the conversation towards the end was really unimpressive and uninteresting to me. I dunno. I don't feel like I missed anything.

Jobbs

Banned
I played femshep in each game and to me that IS shepherd. It's actually weird and distracting any time I see footage of a male playthrough and the braindead, subtlety-free dude actor. It's like an imposter.

jb1234

I played femshep in each game and to me that IS shepherd. It's actually weird and distracting any time I see footage of a male playthrough and the braindead, subtlety-free dude actor. It's like an imposter.

No one can compete with Jennifer Hale.

EatChildren

edit: screw manly steakgirl!!

tbh she just got a bit boring. Nice and everything but eeeeeeehhhh. There's only so much "i love beards and steak and badboys" I can take before my brain starts tuning out. I've been talking to this cool girl who is into the same stuff I am though so let's see how that pans out. We're knee deep in a Cronenberg discuss and it's great.

Exactly how I feel. I remember writing this huge rant on how BioWare's logical choice, given development logistics, to write gender neutral dialogue combined with Hale's work resulted in the perfect storm. Femshep is just objectively Commander Shepard to me.

also Garrus had the best voice of all. hands down. ::purrs::

Little Garrus and Planet of the Apes grunt Popcap figures keep me company at work.

11219417_10152724057532038_7361708136571560345_n.jpg

Xiao Hu

annoyingly girlish doesn't exist

So you and your sis were screaming like warrior princess Xena charging into enemies? Yeah, sure...

She ended up deleting me as I got bored and eehhhhh. She was cute and upfront and seemed niceish but totally had the wrong impression of me (I don't know why) and seemed to think I was a badboy ratbag rebel (aka wrong) and some of the conversation towards the end was really unimpressive and uninteresting to me. I dunno. I don't feel like I missed anything.

You really are not? I feel deceived and I want my money back, Mr.

tbh she just got a bit boring. Nice and everything but eeeeeeehhhh. There's only so much "i love beards and steak and badboys" I can take before my brain starts tuning out. I've been talking to this cool girl who is into the same stuff I am though so let's see how that pans out. We're knee deep in a Cronenberg discuss and it's great.

Exactly how I feel. I remember writing this huge rant on how BioWare's logical choice, given development logistics, to write gender neutral dialogue combined with Hale's work resulted in the perfect storm. Femshep is just objectively Commander Shepard to me.

Little Garrus and Planet of the Apes grunt Popcap figures keep me company at work.

11219417_10152724057532038_7361708136571560345_n.jpg
She already sounds cooler tbh. The other one was a fuccgurl anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom