• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I just came home to my roommate and her boyfriend listening to Christmas music and putting decorations up. I don't actually care but it's so bizarre. Christmas gets earlier and earlier every year I think.
You want early? One of the movie channels we have here changed to a Christmas theme in September. SEPTEMBER!

I feel so much for everyone that works retail over this season. I did it for one Christmas and about lost my god damned mind. I fucking hate Christmas music, none of it is good.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
YOOOOOOO RATCHET LOOKS LIT ON THE PRO

Misha

Banned
I'd be surprised to learn any of them are real. It's basically just a gimmicky version of a creative writing thread
I'd imagine most of the ones of people confessing about their sexual orientation or gender identity are real (well assuming they don't go into excruciating detail of how they express it).
Anyone going to see Arrival this weekend?

I think it looks extremely promising

next weekend with my grandma

Glow in the dark hair

qeDsbH4.gif
Oh my. That's pretty cool.

Now I want to go cosmic bowling.

Cumfessor? Oh noes. I am so surprised to learn those were fake. Oh no.

lol no. I'm actually really really bad at writing erotica

You want early? One of the movie channels we have here changed to a Christmas theme in September. SEPTEMBER!

wow. That's crazy. Their margins must be pretty thin if the market for Christmas movies pays more than it costs to license Halloween movies then.

Last year I got the Pneumonia and had to miss all of thanksgiving. I hope i get it again.

Welcome! Feel free to introduce yourself :)

Anyone going to see Arrival this weekend?

I think it looks extremely promising

Not this weekend, no. I've got a seminar thing I have to go to tomorrow and Saturday I'm in LA all evening for my cousin's proposal to his girlfriend. Sunday I don't normally go see movies.

Yeah, all my aunts usually have Thanksgiving together and I stopped going ever since it became a shitshow. They're not very nice people.
I have family members from Rural Pennsylvania. If you don't know what Rural Pennsylvania is like its where the "nazi flag next to the trump flag" image that was floating around a month ag came from. So yea I hope I catch a disease or something.

Misha

Banned
I have family members from Rural Pennsylvania. If you don't know what Rural Pennsylvania is like its where the "nazi flag next to the trump flag" image that was floating around a month ag came from. So yea I hope I catch a disease or something.

I live in rural pa. tho close enough to Pittsburgh so its not that bad. they walk the line waaaay better here than when you start getting further into the mountains

Welcome! Feel free to introduce yourself :)
Thanks! Been meaning to post in here since like thread 4 but got nervous and decided to lurk sometimes.
I live in rural pa. tho close enough to Pittsburgh so it isn't completely loony. they walk the line waaaay better here than when you start getting further into the mountains
I live in surburb pa near philly and its not that bad here. Still the family members ruin it.

I'm lucky to have a stable immediate family. As long as they don't talk about conspiracy theories it's all good.

Having a Friendsgiving is always fun too

jb1234

Just downloaded the new Japanese FFXV demo and am giving it a try. This reminds me of the days when I played through all of FFIX in Japanese before it came out in English. Good times.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Just downloaded the new Japanese FFXV demo and am giving it a try. This reminds me of the days when I played through all of FFIX in Japanese before it came out in English. Good times.
Read my FFIX article. Validate my existence.

SolVanderlyn

15056348_1311937552192580_4863427063905889835_n.jpg

Im so jealous of you right now. I want one so bad but Im a dirty poor.
Being fiscally irresponsible and finding a buyer for my old PS4 helped.

SolVanderlyn

Jobbs

Banned
Everything hurts. I need a day off ����

Lord we just lift Lea up to you in the name of jesus and ask you to lay your hands on her and heal her from head to toe lord and give her your strength with the blood of christ we demand the blooood of christ. Use your spirit lord. In Jesus name, Amen.

Sorry I actually suck at praying.

Also I ate all the banana bread. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom