• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ride it!

EDIT:
14485053_1121757754574191_9119337660768895985_n.png

I got Mississippi Trampoline

Dusty Rockingchair....

Sounds overly complicated and for people that are way more flexible than I am.

My girlfriend just called me a heathen because I just throw bud straight into brownie mix without simmering it in oil for like 12 hours, well excuuussseee me for having shit to do, if it works it works.

I've never smoked Kush in my life so forgive me if the idea of weed brownies sounds gross to me.

Misha

Banned
So i finally listened to the trump tape. If anyone actually thinks this is the Trump killer their out of their minds, this isn't some shocking revelation and it's certainly not going to sway many supporters of his.
Theres not going to be one singular moment that ends Trump besides the moment he finds out he hasn't been elected (God I can't wait for that).
It got a couple people to unendorse him so that's the closest we're ever going to get. Fact is he has never been in the lead. You can't kill what was never alive.

And it sounds like pence is distancing himself from trump now

so I'm applying to those two jobs from the same mother-company now. how much copy+paste can I use in my cover letter? :S it feels phony but also insane to just rewrite the same facts

so I'm applying to those two jobs from the same mother-company now. how much copy+paste can I use in my cover letter? :S it feels phony but also insane to just rewrite the same facts

I dunno the specifics but if it is big enough there is nobody who is going to see both applications. I mostly used a template where I only filled in for which position I was applying and a paragraph or two with my motivation and skillset relating to what they want.

If it is the exact same position with the same requirements and their work seems kind of the same, good luck.

You're not trying to hide that you're applying for both jobs. People do that all the time and there's nothing wrong with it.

FloatOn

Finished a bunch of chores. And now I'm trying to decide if I should groom or relax and watch something or video games.

The possibilities are endless

I dunno the specifics but if it is big enough there is nobody who is going to see both applications. I mostly used a template where I only filled in for which position I was applying and a paragraph or two with my motivation and skillset relating to what they want.

If it is the exact same position with the same requirements and their work seems kind of the same, good luck.

You're not trying to hide that you're applying for both jobs. People do that all the time and there's nothing wrong with it.

yeah probably right. I'm just stressing out over nothing :0

Jobbs

Banned
I have such bad ringing in my ears all the time :| It becomes almost unbearable if I'm in true silence and nothing cancels it out at all.

I think it's from a lot of loud music/concerts (or maybe it's just genetic, who knows).

I have such bad ringing in my ears all the time :| It becomes almost unbearable if I'm in true silence and nothing cancels it out at all.

I think it's from a lot of loud music/concerts (or maybe it's just genetic, who knows).

I found wank street
IMG_2958-e1428775996212.jpg

Fluvian

Banned
I haven't showered in 3 days because my water has been out, I keep touching my balls and then smelling my fingers, ladies this is something every man you know does and you will never understand the satisfaction of doing this.

I haven't showered in 3 days because my water has been out, I keep touching my balls and then smelling my fingers, ladies this is something every man you know does and you will never understand the satisfaction of doing this.

I couldn't do that bruh, I'll go to a friends house or a gym or something. Buy a gallon of water and heat it up... whatever. I just hate the grimy feeling I get when I don't shower.

ew. go shower at a friend's place or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom