• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Fight! Fight! Fight!
latest

Jobbs

Banned
It's so damn cold. It's 30 degrees youknowwhatenheit. I feel brittle. :eek:

I'm playing Bloodborne for some reason. Is the saw spear better than the saw cleaver? They seem almost the same.

I think I want to build towards the moonlight sword since I ain't never done did that.

FloatOn

I'm playing Bloodborne for some reason. Is the saw spear better than the saw cleaver? They seem almost the same.

I think I want to build towards the moonlight sword since I ain't never done did that.

I loved the moonlight great sword in dark souls

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

Spear is better for DEX and has more pokey moves. T'other is geared more for STR and has slashy moves. I prefer the cleaver, myself. Better crowd control.

Eat Snacky Smores.

wear the third flannel as a base, then the first one on top of it, and then grab the sixth one and tie it around your waist. If you want to go crazy, you can sling the fifth one over your shoulder

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
wear the third flannel as a base, then the first one on top of it, and then grab the sixth one and tie it around your waist. If you want to go crazy, you can sling the fifth one over your shoulder
Should I make a flannel hat, shoes and mittens out of flannel too?

Did I just summon a Bloodborne expert from nowhere somehow 😓
I find Soulsborne talk arousing tbh. Keep going at it.

Jobbs

Banned
Finally catching the cold that's been here for the past couple days. I can feel my throat getting scratchy like when you can just tell it's gonna be a full sore throat soon. Pray :(

Finally killed Bloodstarved Beast. Think I'll head soon. (head to bed)

Finally catching the cold that's been here for the past couple days. I can feel my throat getting scratchy like when you can just tell it's gonna be a full sore throat soon. Pray :(

Finally killed Bloodstarved Beast. Think I'll head soon. (head to bed)
Sry you must've caught it from me 🤒🤕

DrM

Redmond's Baby
What is with all the cold getting spread around in this thread? We should rename to ColdGAF :p

Went for a long walk in very windy weather and I feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom