• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I've had a little baby fever, not gonna lie. I miss having a really tiny thing. Siofra is like almost a real person now.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Being gay makes it easy to not have kids.

*Plays an old school cd player without a disc*

You hear that? Peace!

Nothing against people that love having kids but I know I dont want em and while I know I can be a fucking awesome dad Im cheap and saving money on every corner I can lol

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I never swallow. Hate the texture in my throat.
Ive dealt with somewhat different textures. Diabetic guys taste a bit sweet but the thickness or thinness of the produce will always vary by guy. I had a few I couldnt swallow for taste and texture reasons so I know how bad it can be at times.

Ive dealt with somewhat different textures. Diabetic guys taste a bit sweet but the thickness or thinness of the produce will always vary by guy. I had a few I couldnt swallow for taste and texture reasons so I know how bad it can be at times.
I have a favorite texture but I won't tell

AcridMeat

Banned
So The Exorcist tv show is pretty great. Finished the first three eps and I'm pleasantly surprised.

Edit: Good morning, everyone! :)
How is the show set up? Is it different each time? Or same cast/characters.

I started watching Black Mirror last night. That shit is amazing and very evident that Charlie Brooker writes it. Can't get enough of that juicy pessimism/depressing stories.

How is the show set up? Is it different each time? Or same cast/characters.

I started watching Black Mirror last night. That shit is amazing and very evident that Charlie Brooker writes it. Can't get enough of that juicy pessimism/depressing stories.
It's the same cast/characters each episode. From what I've read, it's a sequel to the movie from way back. Haven't seen anything that ties them together yet, though.

I need to start the new season of Black Mirror. I've been putting it off because i have so much on the DVR that I need to catch up on.

Edit: Are you starting the new season or the entire series?

thinking about getting this cut
emma-stone-blonde-haifxsjg.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
It's the same cast/characters each episode. From what I've read, it's a sequel to the movie from way back. Haven't seen anything that ties them together yet, though.

I need to start the new season of Black Mirror. I've been putting it off because i have so much on the DVR that I need to catch up on.

Edit: Are you starting the new season or the entire series?
Oh interesting. I haven't watched that movie in ages so I can't really remember what that would entail. Cool though!

As for Black Mirror just started from the first season for the first time. Episode 3 was so damn good.
thinking about getting this cut
Do it! She actually looks a bit like you in that picture.

Oh interesting. I haven't watched that movie in ages so I can't really remember what that would entail. Cool though!

As for Black Mirror just started from the first season for the first time. Episode 3 was so damn good.

Do it! She actually looks a bit like you in that picture.

omg I wish <3
but I will do as you say!

AcridMeat

Banned
Sup brehs
:eek:
Motorsport Manager is out! I'll probably impulse buy it before weekend's end. Have you tried it yet?
Definitely! Third episode is such a gut punch. I really like the first one though, especially considering the rumours regarding Cameron came out well after it.
Yeah first episode was a doozy to open with (we weren't quite sure what we were getting into). Each of the 3 have their moments, just thought episode 2 dragged a bit too long but I liked the messaging and the final shot was great. One I saw coming, but was still great.

Three was just amazing. The
sex scene was fucking incredible. Having the reveal that they're just rewinding a time when they had a passionate love life was just amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom