• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
New car bought. Pics coming later. I'm doing celebratory lunch right now
Noice, congrats!

I hate having back problems :(
Hope you feel better. Have you tried seeing a masseuse?

I've been super busy practice teaching as part of my studies, so I haven't had much time for anything else. Thought I'd stop by and check on you guys :)
Oh neat. I was in education for a little while in college, but realized it wasn't for me. What are you studying/teaching?

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't been dating for about a year now.

I don't know if that feels good or bad. I think I might just be weird.

On the brighter side, my apartment should be basically done and an actual living space now woo

FloatOn

I'm in love

e3KkXjBh.jpg

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I'm in love

Nice wagen

I haven't been dating for about a year now.

I don't know if that feels good or bad. I think I might just be weird.
You are not the only one. I haven't been dating for the last 14 months (ok, minus several one nighters) and I currently do not even feel the need to do dating at all.

man Nina is so nice. (the girl that's renting the flatshare)
I may move there maybe

That's cool :)

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
You are not the only one. I haven't been dating for the last 14 months (ok, minus several one nighters) and I currently do not even feel the need to do dating at all.
That actually makes me feel less weird :) Thanks!

Risgroo

Same here. I got a buddy into H1 so we've been playing a lot, and I started Dragon Age Origins as a slower paced fun time.

And yet...

Do it.
Then tell me if it's good or nah

Oh neat. I was in education for a little while in college, but realized it wasn't for me. What are you studying/teaching?

Hahah yeah, teaching definitely isn't for everyone, but I can actually see myself doing this for the rest of my life. I'm teaching English and history :)

I'm in love
"I live my life a quarter mile at a time"

Hahah yeah, teaching definitely isn't for everyone, but I can actually see myself doing this for the rest of my life. I'm teaching English and history :)
Noice. Good luck with it, dude. I'm sure you'll make a great teacher. :)

I started out in Music Performance, then went to Music Education, and finally back to Performance. I learned a lot in the various education classes I had to take, but I guess lack of confidence and fear of screwing up contributed to me dropping the education side of things.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Last night I dreamt I was a 6000 year old vampire sharing a house with FakeGAF. Fuck my life.

Risgroo

Noice. Good luck with it, dude. I'm sure you'll make a great teacher. :)

I started out in Music Performance, then went to Music Education, and finally back to Performance. I learned a lot in the various education classes I had to take, but I guess lack of confidence and fear of screwing up contributed to me dropping the education side of things.
Thank you!
Based on what some of my fellow students have told me, teaching music seems very difficult compared to other subjects. I'm sure you would have managed just fine, but it's probably best that you changed your mind before you spent too much time doing something you didn't enjoy.

Last night I dreamt I was a 6000 year old vampire sharing a house with FakeGAF. Fuck my life.

inb4 wooden stake jokes

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
the specifics i remember are that i was a 6000 year old vampire avoiding some important, ancient vampiric obligation and had chosen to hide away with mortals (in this case fakegaf). the dream began with jobbs and lilli in a room working on a first person exploration game, demo plugged into big old crt television. i was giving it a try (it was c00l) and then left to go make food in the kitchen and chat to trab, until i heard vazra scream. the house shook, windows smashed, and i became intensely disorientated by noise and disrupted visual stimuli as the house flooded with a blackgrey haze not unlike the density of a swarm of insects, coupled with a piercing digital buzz. after the hazz settled the entire house was mega fucked up and everyone was gone. lilli and jobb's game project had transformed the crt television into a deep black open void gateaway, so I journeyed in.

the rest of the dream was basically a dungeon crawler as i explored floors of the voidworld (boringly made up of medieval architecture and stone of which surfaces were perpetually wet, like drenched in rain, despite there being no rain). i eventually found you all but it was too late; your mortal bodies had been merged into a wall of "living mural", combined with other mortals, as part of some grand vampire art piece.

then i woke up and now i need a coffee

did we share a coffin?

the sleeping arrangements were not explored but you're welcome to bunk up

inb4 wooden stake jokes

i hear if you say vazra's name three times he appears under your sheets

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
the specifics i remember are that i was a 6000 year old vampire avoiding some important, ancient vampiric obligation and had chosen to hide away with mortals (in this case fakegaf). the dream began with jobbs and lilli in a room working on a first person exploration game, demo plugged into big old crt television. i was giving it a try (it was c00l) and then left to go make food in the kitchen and chat to trab, until i heard vazra scream. the house shook, windows smashed, and i became intensely disorientated by noise and disrupted visual stimuli as the house flooded with a blackgrey haze not unlike the density of a swarm of insects, coupled with a piercing digital buzz. after the hazz settled the entire house was mega fucked up and everyone was gone. lilli and jobb's game project had transformed the crt television into a deep black open void gateaway, so I journeyed in.

the rest of the dream was basically a dungeon crawler as i explored floors of the voidworld (boringly made up of medieval architecture and stone of which surfaces were perpetually wet, like drenched in rain, despite there being no rain). i eventually found you all but it was too late; your mortal bodies had been merged into a wall of "living mural", combined with other mortals, as part of some grand vampire art piece.

then i woke up and now i need a coffee

the sleeping arrangements were not explored but you're welcome to bunk up

i hear if you say vazra's name three times he appears under your sheets
Your subconscious associates me with food now❤️ All of this sounds super awesome btw

Jobbs

Banned
I still have mine but mostly because the thing is so goddamn heavy that I refuse to move it out of the apartment.

I have a 28 inch CRT that I bought in 2005. It's in the basement. SNES games look cool through it but it weighs more than the devil himself and it's been sitting down there mostly because I hate moving it.

It lacks HDMI inputs anyway (it came out right on the cusp -- Right before this was highly standard) so it'd be tough to put my game through it.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I have a 28 inch CRT that I bought in 2005. It's in the basement. SNES games look cool through it but it weighs more than the devil himself and it's been sitting down there mostly because I hate moving it.

It lacks HDMI inputs anyway (it came out right on the cusp -- Right before this was highly standard) so it'd be tough to put my game through it.
You ever tried using a professional video monitor? The old games look better than any regular CRT telly.

FUME5

I've got a CRT in the front room for retro systems I still haven't purchased.

6-7 of my mates are heading round to watch the UFC today, just doing my bit to replenish the brozone layer.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I've got a CRT in the front room for retro systems I still haven't purchased.

6-7 of my mates are heading round to watch the UFC today, just doing my bit to replenish the brozone layer.
IM looking forward to Joanna tonight. And really hoping Conor gets fucked.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
5'11 is the perfect median

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom