• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm 6'2" and content with this height. I'm taller than most people (but not so tall that it's alienating) and it seems to generally be an advantage in life.

W1D2WaU.jpg

FloatOn

I've been playing battlefront to get in the mood for rogue one in a few weeks. It sucks in everything but atmosphere. I have way more fun with overwatch....

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I love a tall man he ain't a small man my man is all man and the only man for me

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I drink milk which is why i have long beautiful bones and teefs.

E9Oe6Pdl.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
None of y'all's thirst can compare to this

KPBZ2Oy.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Garlic, lemon, lime, pepper, chilli stir fry with coriander and fried shallots. Spicy tofu and brown rice.

15032288_10153836166172038_3979445546565590778_n.jpg

Everything is fucking trash.

Hi.

02a2c75b65.gif

welcome back but that gif depresses me for unknown reasons
it makes me sad

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
The save file has been corrupted. Would you like to load the previous file?

Last save: 1/20/2001

cool i'll get to experience the blissful highs and crippling disappointments of the mass effect trilogy all over again

Jobbs

Banned

SolVanderlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom