• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1234

Could he actually do that? Like, take away established rights for marriage and such?

He's already set to replace one judge in SCOTUS. If another one steps down (which isn't unlikely), they'll be able to strike down nationwide gay marriage, yes. Abortion would be the first to go, since it's still wildly controversial. Gay marriage is less certain, as it is supported by the majority in the country.

Clydefrog

"wait a sec.. is that spicy tofu?"

q0DlAAF.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
Already seeing a lot of Christmas decorations. People love this shit.

But this was a huge mistake. Headed home 😥

Jobbs

Banned
I could barely drink on election night because I was too disgusted.

The only comforting thing is the majority of people didn't vote for the yam with the hairpiece.

Once the results became clear I turned off coverage and I haven't watched the news since. I haven't watched any speeches or any of the dumbass commentators who are just going to say something dumb like "we need to get behind him now" or whatever.

I did bitch just a little on Twitter and it took a herculean effort on my part to not turn it into a shitshow because I try to keep politics out of my twats

Once the results became clear I turned off coverage and I haven't watched the news since. I haven't watched any speeches or any of the dumbass commentators who are just going to say something dumb like "we need to get behind him now" or whatever.

I did bitch just a little on Twitter and it took a herculean effort on my part to not turn it into a shitshow because I try to keep politics out of my twats

Yeah, they can fuck off. He ran on a literal fascist ticket. It's up to him to ~bring people together~ Fuck him. He will be President Pussygrabber and I will never accept him.

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah, they can fuck off. He ran on a literal fascist ticket. It's up to him to ~bring people together~ Fuck him. He will be President Pussygrabber and I will never accept him.

I'm still not sure if the media was biased against Hillary or if they were just overcompensating in response to Trump's constant bitching about them, but it was strange that he wasn't crucified far more for all the things he had said and done + we had to hear innuendo about an email server eight thousand times a day when there was never anything solid to go on

I'm still not sure if the media was biased against Hillary or if they were just overcompensating in response to Trump's constant bitching about them, but it was strange that he wasn't crucified far more for all the things he had said and done + we had to hear innuendo about an email server eight thousand times a day when there was never anything solid to go on

Emails are more important than anything.

Our media failed. Putting ratings over human decency.

Jobbs

Banned
Emails are more important than anything.

Our media failed. Putting ratings over human decency.

Well, it sucks, but on the bright side I feel like we really have reached a pivotal point in our politics and what business as usual means.

Big changes don't happen in a vacuum, especially ones that involve taking things away from people (such as healthcare or rights). Expect a massive political response to all of this, and if the Republicans overreach as much as I expect they will it'll mean good things in future elections. Something good will rise from the ashes.

jb1234

Well, it sucks, but on the bright side I feel like we really have reached a pivotal point in our politics and what business as usual means.

Big changes don't happen in a vacuum, especially ones that involve taking things away from people (such as healthcare or rights). Expect a massive political response to all of this, and if the Republicans overreach as much as I expect they will it'll mean good things in future elections. Something good will rise from the ashes.

God, I hope you're right. For all our sakes.

Thanks.

I just feel like shit and I can't deal. Hate won and I just.... skljdklajsdklaJDKSLJA
We missed you ❤️
you always knew i was dumb :)

also, lol at that dream. "is.. is that clyde?" "wait .. is that trab?"

AmrHNf5.gif
Haha I guess that's true 🙈

--
It's really not cool to cancel a date twice right? My ears still feel like stuffed with cotton candy and I look like satan 👹

I'm always right. 👍🏼

Don't go on a date sick. Who's the date with? A new tinder guy?
The model guy i showed you, remember 😮? We wanted to meet up Wednesday but i already felt kinda sick back then and thought i'd be better now 😞

I'm in a burning hot tub rn, will see how i feel afterwards

Jobbs

Banned
The model guy i showed you, remember ��? We wanted to meet up Wednesday but i already felt kinda sick back then and thought i'd be better now ��

I'm in a burning hot tub rn, will see how i feel afterwards

oh I thought you said that wasn't going to be a date-date. oh my :eek:

I wouldn't generally recommend going on a date sick. I wouldn't. I look like the super devil right now

oh I thought you said that wasn't going to be a date-date. oh my :eek:

I wouldn't generally recommend going on a date sick. I wouldn't. I look like the super devil right now
Well it's not really a date-date but still a date 👹👹👹👺👺👺

LOCK HER UP Sign me up!

Oh hi. Pls introduce yourself :D

I'm 27, gay, and everything is fucking trash.

Xiao Hu

The best thing is we get to go through this again with the French elections.

My god, keep Marine Le Pen away from any position of power.

Now this is who I dread the most. Far-right twats like her will cause severe damage to Europe's integrity. Plus of course the domestic policies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
It's that time of week where I feel depressed about having to wake up and go to work tomorrow and romanticise being told I'm no longer needed.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Fuck everything. Fuck it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom