• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

Literally no one thinks I'm gay.

Ultimately I think Dems need to appeal to the white working class by NOT going after guns. My dad is a hardcore Dem but he's very pro gun and Sander's results in MO paint a similar picture. Don't demonize guns and gun owners, gain votes in rural America.

At this point I think the gun craze in the US will for ever be a significant aspect of America's cultural identity. I don't understand it and I don't approve it but that is your country not mine.

I'm also having a hard time comprehending how a country with such s big internal ideological discrepancy can survive for that long. West coast being predominantly Democrats, Midwest stern Republican supporters, etc. Like how do you get things done if the chances are so high that the next legislature period backed by a mass of people with a completely different set of values will turn your decisions over? Either the next generations are predominantly more progressive in their views or the US are stuck in a limbo where the only chance of satisfying everyone's political ideas is to down size/dissolve the Union.

Clydefrog

Literally no one thinks I'm gay.

zw8iMJ0.jpg

I don't think democrats do demonize gun owners. They seem to be very careful about how they talk about guns so as not to sound like that. They mainly just ask for background checks which polls well throughout the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wqOApBLPio

Yeah, it's all ultimately about framing. Kander showed he's pro gun but still supports background checks and he nearly won the MO Senate seat. It's about politicians knowing firearms practically and not just theoretically.

Delete it, fat!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
i dont get why she called you ratboy in the first place. is this an australian sex thing?

She calles me ratbag. Lmao, ratboy; the worst pickup opening ever. "Sup ratboy".

A ratbag is someone knowingly cheeky and naughty.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You Know Nothing! You missed my 6 hook ups in 2 weeks with the closer being a threesome with a bear and a daddy. #MyPower #Jealous? #CumBucket

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
"Don't let yourself die without knowing the wonder of fucking with love."

-Gabriel García Márquez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom