• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to this party last night to celebrate my cousin getting engaged to my girlfriend's sister's best friend, and they had this blue champagne that looked like windex. Seven glasses is too many

rVROZcR.jpg

*giggles immaturely*

it's okay that's my fault

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Sick chic aka space wizard/female jesus

All you need on this pics are 5 cats on the floor and you could be a crazy cat lady :p

oh, drink a lot of fluid. It helped me, I was drowning myself with tea for past three days. No sugar, only shitloads of lemon and honey.

All you need on this pics are 5 cats on the floor and you could be a crazy cat lady :p

oh, drink a lot of fluid. It helped me, I was drowning myself with tea for past three days. No sugar, only shitloads of lemon and honey.

someone needs to shop that *o*

You better love me. Why have that little cupcake when you can have this

Mocha cake, espresso buttercream

I don't actually eat a lot of cake, but the cupcakes looked cute so I wanted one. Mocha cake is the best though, so I'll make another exception.

Wait, they had a wedding party based on their uni colors? I know people are all about that UCLA and USC life here in LA, but wow!

Yeah. Half of the guests were sorority girls.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I've had blue champagne before. It's really good. Or at least, the brand I had was.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm 90% sure this is the label we had. I liked it a lot, yeah.

blue-wine.png
That looks a lot fancier than what I had.

4yWm3q1.jpg

Edit: On second glance it looks like it might be the same thing haha

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
My substance binge abuse friend who lost his job has been sober for the couple of weeks and scored a job interview tomorrow. I am happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom