• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

My substance binge abuse friend who lost his job has been sober for the couple of weeks and scored a job interview tomorrow. I am happy.

Wow, kudos for the dedication. It's tough getting rid of bad habits let alone addictions. This has been my second attempt getting away from it and I already relapsed two days ago due to some emotional reaction. Does anyone have any experience with nicotine patches?

I feel like I've got a killer sore throat coming up, headache right now :/
Damn kids sneezing and coughing in the store today , fuck I don't want to be ill

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Applying to teach abroad because why not

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
apply for Berlin, bring blue champagne
Will do (〃´・ω・`)ゝ

What are you going to teach her?
i-see-what-you-did-there_o_514831.gif

SolVanderlyn

Human beings need to figure out how to engineer themselves to get rid of waste in a less disgusting way

Imagine if instead of pooping all of the excess foodstuffs just like, evaporated inside of you. The world would be a much better place

SolVanderlyn

Plumbers make bank

this thread dragged on for the past 30 minutes but as soon as you make it about poop all the boys show up and discuss lol

"yes this poop is the worst bruh"
"brah poopsmell bro" "I hate poopsmell breh" "it's just poop dudes" poopbrahdudepoopmandudepoopbruhhhh

Xiao Hu

Or just wipe properly and shower. But yeah, poop smell is a turn off.

Some guy from high school sat one day next to me at the bus stop and randomly started the conversion with me about times where girls don't wipe properly when the guy is going down south on them....yeah, I was confused to say the least

SolVanderlyn

From 21-25 I drank at least every other day and often slept two-three hours a night. It wasn't a big deal when I was working retail/student teaching. I used to never get hangovers (never thrown up either) so that also helped.

Now at 28 I drink and I am like, dead for two days. One of the reasons I cut back and only drink once or twice a month now. It's also nice to be able to think properly most of the time, haha. I also think I look a lot younger/healthier since I stopped drinking so much

And here am I feeling like a grandfather with my 24 years. Kudos to you!
I def don't feel as good as I used to when I was a little younger 21-24 but I'm still alright
Republican Wedding post-Trump win.

Yeah.
That's a uhhhh interesting theme for a wedding?

From 21-25 I drank at least every other day and often slept two-three hours a night
I wouldn't mind cutting back even more (we don't need to act like a frat anymore) but it's mostly because of the group of people I'm friends with and we go back too far for me to just stop (some of them 20 years)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom