• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
my idea of a wild weekend is marathoning humphrey bogart films

have i mentioned how incredible "in a lonely place" is

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
btw yogurt and banana together is really good

btw yogurt and banana together is really good

strawberry or vanilla yogurt?

lol.

fever heating up, where is my Emma to feed me chicken soup to feel better :(

chanel-3.gif

I got a cold that has lasted about 5 days. I expect tomorrow to be better for my interview tho.

Good luck on your interview Vaz! You're gonna charm the hell out of them.

I've got two phone interviews this week. I hate interviews they're nerve-wracking

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Good luck on your interview Vaz! You're gonna charm the hell out of them.

I've got two phone interviews this week. I hate interviews they're nerve-wracking
Im sure it will be fine. I just hope my voice is nearly back to normal
melatonin works better for me personally and doesn't leave me feeling like absolute dogshit the next day
What if I want him to feel like shit to cheer him up in the morning tho? 😈

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Over 1,000 Americans woke up, got dressed, went to the polls and voted for Harambe.

Wife got ahold of me crying. Says she still loves me, wants me back. This is after everything she did to bring my life the the brink of ruination.

Normally, I would tell her to get bent. But I still love ger, despite all the bullshit. Even though everyone is warning me it will implode again anyways.

But I still want her back. Even with all the provlems, I love her to death even knowing I am never going to be her first choice.

Just not sure what to do.

jb1234

Wife got ahold of me crying. Says she still loves me, wants me back. This is after everything she did to bring my life the the brink of ruination.

Normally, I would tell her to get bent. But I still love ger, despite all the bullshit. Even though everyone is warning me it will implode again anyways.

But I still want her back. Even with all the provlems, I love her to death even knowing I am never going to be her first choice.

Just not sure what to do.

Tell her not to contact you again. You know this is what you have to do. Anything else will cause you untold levels of suffering.

I'm gonna drink a lot and try and get a lot more involved at the local level. If I can move to Chicago I might actually be able to get some good done.

Beats shitposting all day

I know, I know. I dot want to make the wrong choice in this.

But at the same time, I vowed to love her through thick and thin. And can I really uphold that promise if I didn't at least try? Everyone makes mistakes, every does stupid shit. I wont act like I am some saint.

I just find it hard to walk away clean.

Read any good books during your hiatus?

29044.jpg

A novel about assholes being assholes. But seriously, everyone in this book is an asshole.

25489025.jpg

Poignant insight into mental illness form a South Korean perspective.

17192336.jpg

And yes, I finally got around to reading this classic. Every page perfectly executed. Character dialogue is so natural and the characters are so fleshed out it makes me feel bad for like 99% of other authors who even try.

SolVanderlyn

y95hBpw.jpg

"Hot" is too strong of a word for my situation but the concept is there

Also

V68Bxmj.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Over 1,000 Americans woke up, got dressed, went to the polls and voted for Harambe.

Probably people that don't want to vote who get dragged to the polls by their SO, and their SO is watching them through the curtains so they have to write down something...

jb1234

A family friend recently pissed me off by suggesting I can move back in with my dad (who I loathe) if the GOP takes away my Medicaid benefits and makes SSI cuts. Tonight, I take intense pleasure in his recent FB post, which says that he's fucking sick of reading about politics and is taking a break from social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom