• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

So the crust tastes a little bit like croissant I assume? But not to sweet to confuse the savoury flavour?

Need to check it out, sounds interesting

Jobbs

Banned
Still drowning in _____. :eek:

One of my favorite Christmas gifts last year was a big, nice variety set of incense. Sounds simple and not overly expensive, sure, but it's one of those things I didn't know I wanted until I had it. I've been using them throughout the year and I'm now running low. Hopefully they get it for me again this coming Christmas. :)

Xiao Hu

Exactly like a croissant.

Come visit. I still have half of it left, assuming my roommates don't eat it tomorrow.

That's going to be the most expensive thing I ate in my life

6lULaK0.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I hate doing stuff sometimes.

*Reclines as lazily as possible*

Still drowning in _____. :eek:

One of my favorite Christmas gifts last year was a big, nice variety set of incense. Sounds simple and not overly expensive, sure, but it's one of those things I didn't know I wanted until I had it. I've been using them throughout the year and I'm now running low. Hopefully they get it for me again this coming Christmas. :)

What flavors?! :)

That's going to be the most expensive thing I ate in my life

Ew. No. Fly into SNA. I'm not driving up to LAX.

Xiao Hu

Nooooo, the pie just doubled in price because of that 😭😭😭

It would be easier for me to host you and Lucy if you ever come to Europe. Or I pay a visit the very next time I'm in Cal and you try to replicate the pie

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Love smells like earth after rain, clean and alive.

Or Italian food.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
It smells like green leaves after you rip them up, and humid air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom