• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I remember when the cold started and the first cough happened I said "I got AIDS!" jokingly and then got serious cause I have been a whore lately.
tumblr_m38x4lauG31r2u9p7.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
From tech media and start-ups to manager of a small maintenance company awarded with the cleaning duties of two swingers clubs and a Catholic school.

My life keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Jobbs

Banned
Even though I don't fuck around and had no reason to be concerned, getting tested felt good. I recommend it.

I just wish I could be a robot though. That's the dream. Soma was less horror and more
wish fulfillment

Even though I don't fuck around and had no reason to be concerned, getting tested felt good. I recommend it.

I just wish I could be a robot though. That's the dream. Soma was less horror and more
wish fulfillment

I have this weird thing that when I get tested for anything and get good results back I never believe them and think I am still sick/dying/whatever. I can never stop being paranoid.

I get tested constantly. Military requires it.

like for what exactly?

Jobbs

Banned
I have this weird thing that when I get tested for anything and get good results back I never believe them and think I am still sick/dying/whatever. I can never stop being paranoid.

Ah. :(

Also I read that as "I can never stop being mermaid" at first for some reason and I thought you must be losing it but it's me who is losing it. :eek:

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds

like for what exactly?
They call them operational readiness screenings. They take blood and pee and test for STDs, preggoness, communicable diseases.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Kind of make sense when you consider that you may splatter yourself all over your mates and/or need a transfusion from them.

Back when I was slutting around (even if I always played it safe) I simply signed as a blood donor. You get free testing AND to contribute to a good cause.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
geez can you guys take a break from dying

I picked the perfect time to derp and forget the first 2 months of the semester , 20% of my final grade is based on this assignment 👀

Sitting here in the library with 3 hours to go until it's due
🤔

What are you studying again?

My major is criminal justice but the class I'm struggling in X doing the hw right now is crime statistics , I just blanked on mode, median, mean, range, z score, variance and standard deviation at the moment.

I was kinda happy to be sick to finally get to watch some movies again and now I'm just sitting here and I dont know what to watch

Have you seen American Psycho? I learned this semester that a lot of people haven't seen that movie, which is a bummer because it's really good.

Jobbs

Banned
the holy trinity of space mission movies: gravity, interstellar, the martian

I disagree. don't take offense if I get incendiary I just enjoy trashing these movies.

- gravity is beautiful to look at and would be great if they didn't turn it into hollywood schmultz and dumbass michael bay shit happens for no reason

- interstellar was dumb

that said, both of these movies did entertain me, so I have to give them at least some credit.

The Martian, however, is maybe the worst movie ever made, I actually think I hate it.

Better space mission movies IMO:

- Europa Report. Respects its audience to have brains
- Sunshine

Interstellar the 🐐

That water planet which was like 8 years a minute or something blew my mind, guy was waiting alone on that spaceship for damn near 30 years 0_o

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Currently in a very pissed mood. How can people be so goddamn stupid.

__
I sometimes feel like I chose the wrong career path. I should go to lead expeditions into the North Pole or something

Or into depths of rainforest to uncover long lost cities and tribes

Jobbs

Banned
let's do a half in the trab on event horizon later

I just updated my game which took a lot of effort because I'm so foggy and confused I couldn't remember how to use any of the tools or the steam sdk for some reason :O but I made it.. time to take a break

FloatOn

I disagree. don't take offense if I get incendiary I just enjoy trashing these movies.

- gravity is beautiful to look at and would be great if they didn't turn it into hollywood schmultz and dumbass michael bay shit happens for no reason

- interstellar was dumb

that said, both of these movies did entertain me, so I have to give them at least some credit.

The Martian, however, is maybe the worst movie ever made, I actually think I hate it.

Better space mission movies IMO:

- Europa Report. Respects its audience to have brains
- Sunshine

I was just trolling. I remember you saying you dislike the movies I mentioned. I enjoyed them personally but let me ask you this:

how do you feel about Solaris?

Phone interview went well! They sent me a code test :O

One more phone interview tomorrow and then maybe I can relax a bit? Job hunting is exhausting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom