• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
...Moon...

...so large...

...so bright...
oVxcnir.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

IHaveIce

Banned
I'm happy my daughter is out of the baby age.

Though I wish I would already be livin together with someone and start something really serious

Same. Thank goodness reincarnation is real

Nah I'll probably adopt in my late 30s
Yeah. Unless I meet a pretty special lady or forget to pull out in time my clock is ticking for having a biological kid. I could see me adopting an older kid sometime down the road.

Xiao Hu

Yeah. Unless I meet a pretty special lady or forget to pull out in time my clock is ticking for having a biological kid. I could see me adopting an older kid sometime down the road.

Dude, you're in your early 30's. You've got pleeeeenty of time to get somebody impregnated, preferably somebody you love.

I think of all the yeasts whenever I bake. I thank them for their sacrifice in the name of delicious gluten.

Should have taken a picture of my milimetre-thin pizza to make everyone jealous but we ate it too fast.

My girlfriend wants a baby but I'm trying to avoid that conversation for another year or so :S

Where does her rush come from and your reluctance? (though I have some idea since I'm currently childfree @ 35).

If you have a kid at 35 you'll be 50 when they are 15! That scares me.

And if you don't you'll never had a kid.

let's have a babby

He can probably find a Mountie costume or at least some flannel.

I think of all the yeasts whenever I bake. I thank them for their sacrifice in the name of delicious gluten.

Should have taken a picture of my milimetre-thin pizza to make everyone jealous but we ate it too fast.

Where does her rush come from and your reluctance? (though I have some idea since I'm currently childfree @ 35).

And if you don't you'll never had a kid.

He can probably find a Mountie costume or at least some flannel.

I bet he already owns tons of flannel

Isn't it too early anyway (both in terms of your age and how long you've been together)?

I have to admit I haven't come to that point in any of my previous relationships :/

Not necessarily. My parents had my older brother when they were twenty-five, and my sister-in-law and her fiancé had their first at twenty-six. It's not something that's been on my mind but Lucy thinks about it all the time.

hm maybe adopt one?
That's not very appealing to me. I could probably be made to come around to it but right now it's the last thing I want to consider.

This is true. As time goes on I'm getting a better picture of the situation and the complexity only seems to be increasing.
I'm sure you'll figure it out :)

Not necessarily. My parents had my older brother when they were twenty-five, and my sister-in-law and her fiancé had their first at twenty-six. It's not something that's been on my mind but Lucy thinks about it all the time.

That's not very appealing to me. I could probably be made to come around to it but right now it's the last thing I want to consider.

I'm sure you'll figure it out :)
well you still have tons of time, you guys haven't even been dating that long. when in doubt always adopt a cat :3

Assuming so would be me accepting cultural stereotypes— both about people that are from Cape Breton and those who live in non-Vancouver parts of BC.

lol I didn't even think that far. he just looks like the flannel-y type to me

Because I don't know what being in a relationship with her for nine months is like normally, let alone with her pregnant or whatever.

I couldn't tell you why she wants one so badly. There are reasons but they're incredibly personal.

well you still have tons of time, you guys haven't even been dating that long. when in doubt always adopt a cat :3
Actually when we were at my mentor's last night and she has two great dogs it made me think it might finally be time to get a pet. Probably not a cat though, to be honest.

Xiao Hu

Same with my parents. But then again there is this gradual shift in age when you start to conceive children (if at all) nowadays. I will probably put career first for a while, early thirties will most likely be the milestone for me to actively pursue the idea with my future wife.

I think Lucy is an interesting case. She's young, graduated from college and is working a regular(?) job. Quite an unusual set of life goals for people our age if you ask me
I don't judge tho

Meier

Hello folks. I keep seeing this thread title and getting confused by it and now I finally clicked on it and I read the OP and I'm still just as confused.

Xiao Hu

I don't think this works for men tho. At least not financially if you try to be a responsible and decent human being that will support your unwanted child.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I don't think this works for men tho. At least not financially if you try to be a responsible and decent human being that will support your unwanted child.
Well I mean if you just sleep with a bunch of dudes you don't have to worry about it anyways.

Hello folks. I keep seeing this thread title and getting confused by it and now I finally clicked on it and I read the OP and I'm still just as confused.

This is the cult of baphomet

It's also a glorified chat room for the remnants of folk who wore their face as an avatar back in January and any new friends we've made in the mean time.

Same with my parents. But then again there is this gradual shift in age when you start to conceive children (if at all) nowadays. I will probably put career first for a while, early thirties will most likely be the milestone for me to actively pursue the idea with my future wife.

I think Lucy is an interesting case. She's young, graduated from college and is working a regular(?) job. Quite an unusual set of life goals for people our age if you ask me
I don't judge tho
That gradual shift is why we have so many autistic children in recent times. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom