• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

It's perplexing that watch dogs got a sequel and sleeping dogs didn't

I find it sad that no one wanted to buy out United before they went bust. Of course you wouldn't receive the rights of Sleeping Dogs. But weren't the same talents still with the studio up until the end? You could certainly replicate the formula in a different setting. Regardless of that I think I will bite the bullet and buy the Remaster for the PS4

Because some suit thought Triad Wars was the better investment :(

Square-Enix don't know shit what their audience want. And don't let me start complaining about their shitty budgeting.

Jobbs

Banned
Only thing i remembered about Sleeping Dogs was the comedy of my guy being an undercover cop who was running around in some ridiculous mask and without pants on. Had to maintain the disguise so no one suspects me and my cover isn't blown

Watch Dogs 1 was a game that needed to be silly but took itself seriously and was too drab. The main fun in the game was from dicking around (like with all of these games). The reason I bought the sequel is because it looks like they did exactly what they needed to do -- Made it colorful and silly!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'd love to have a kid. But depending on whether I enter seminary or not depends on whether that's possible.

I got my iron medal on imgur today :D

Sleeping Dogs is the second best GTA game after Saint's Row 2

Do you think anyone here is going to say no?

will it help me get babies tho?

hmprod

FloatOn

Also trab I vaguely recall back in my nihilist days having a discussion about how horrible bringing children into this world is because life = suffering

This sickness has gotten to you

Jobbs

Banned
I like life and plan to live forever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sometimes bad things happen but that only makes the good times seem better

Also trab I vaguely recall back in my nihilist days having a discussion about how horrible bringing children into this world is because life = suffering

This sickness has gotten to you

I still believe this. having children is probably a terribly selfish act but my hormones are telling me that life will always find a way regardless and if I have kids I can at least make sure they'd have it somewhat nice and cozy. but idk, that's just me making excuses really. human life is something that should be abolished in the long run ;p

but think of all the tiny baby batmans!

AcridMeat

Banned
It's perplexing that watch dogs got a sequel and sleeping dogs didn't
That studio was shuttered. Despite the crazy process they still had a ridiculously high expectation sales wise from the publisher. Then they had a couple of failed projects.

I loved Sleeping Dogs, it's one of my favorite modern games, but Watch_Dogs sold and they spent a fuckload marketing the first one, it was inevitable.
will it help me get babies tho?

hmprod
Everything but the superman ones will.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I have a pack of xmen undies that are mostly good, but the Cyclops pair looks like he just broke free of my butt

cyclops_xmen_womens_boy_brief.jpg

FloatOn

I still believe this. having children is probably a terribly selfish act but my hormones are telling me that life will always find a way regardless and if I have kids I can at least make sure they'd have it somewhat nice and cozy. but idk, that's just me making excuses really. human life is something that should be abolished in the long run ;p

but think of all the tiny baby batmans!

Lets just have robots. We can program all the shitty diapers and general gross stuff away.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Lets just have robots. We can program all the shitty diapers and general gross stuff away.
I would replace my body with a robot body in a heartbeat if I knew it would work 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom