• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoyed most of Sleeping Dogs, but the dates were terribly cringe-worthy, especially when he goes all creep on the one woman.

Also, the driving sucked balls until a patch.

Because I don't know what being in a relationship with her for nine months is like normally, let alone with her pregnant or whatever.

Ah; sorry I was thinking of it in terms of you wanting a kid or not for yourself (and some generic partner) rather than having one with her specifically— because I assumed that reason for hesitation already existed.

Hello folks. I keep seeing this thread title and getting confused by it and now I finally clicked on it and I read the OP and I'm still just as confused.

From your avatar, presumably you know of RealPicJanuary. One year Tence started drawing pictures of people and people wore them for February— hence FakePicFebruary. This is just the community off shoot from that group of misfits.

FUME5

EatChildren hasn't posted the fact that he's pooping on social media for days now, I'm concerned that he may be slowly filling up.

okay, I was short on boy's names anyway. Falcor sounds badass. but we both know it's going to be a girl and I choose Audrey bc of Audrey Horne from Twin Peaks :3
Deal. But only under one condition. Batman undies are to be worn during consummation.

Everyone in my family who has kids has had at least two girls before having a boy. I have 5 nieces and only 1 nephew.

AcridMeat

Banned
Booked flight to Montreal yaiiiis
I enjoyed most of Sleeping Dogs, but the dates were terribly cringe-worthy, especially when he goes all creep on the one woman.

Also, the driving sucked balls until a patch.
I went on one of those dates in just my underwear by accident and it made it hilarious. It was the super fancy lady too.

The dates were dumb but at least the game made them worth doing. Only open world game I got everything in.

AcridMeat

Banned
Nice! When are you going to be there? Winter in middle Canada might be a bit of a shock for you.
Going early March, visiting a friend I'm road tripping with down to Boston for PAX East. :D

Solid coincidence my sister asked if I needed a new winter coat, will definitely be needing that there.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
EatChildren hasn't posted the fact that he's pooping on social media for days now, I'm concerned that he may be slowly filling up.

I'm pooping right now.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
exploring the earth was arduous and mostly unrewarding. I'm 100% okay with being born post all of that

I dunno, I think it would be cool if the boundaries of where humans can visit wasn't known. Maybe we'll get there again with space...someday.

If we want the human species to survive we will need to.

Misha

Banned
Watched through young justice and a lot of justice league and now I'm watching flashpoint paradox

Keeping productive

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The worst poop experience is when you're at the gym and nature calls.

Rudy Giuliani for Secretary of State and Jeff KKK Sessions for Secretary of Defense apparently. Known anti-Semite and Islamaphobe Steve Bannon as chief strategist.

I just...

tumblr_ogcsra3iBd1ql1963o1_540.png

It's gonna be an interminable four years.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Rudy Giuliani for Secretary of State and Jeff KKK Sessions for Secretary of Defense apparently. Known anti-Semite and Islamaphobe Steve Bannon as chief strategist.

I just...

tumblr_ogcsra3iBd1ql1963o1_540.png

It's gonna be an interminable four years.
Sigh. Why did they have to impose term limits after FDR? We'd be seeing 'Bams in his third term now if it wasn't for that.

I'm fucking scared and I'm white af. I can't even imagine what anyone who isn't is feeling right now.

Sigh. Why did they have to impose term limits after FDR? We'd be seeing 'Bams in his third term now if it wasn't for that.

Should have declared himself Emperor to prevent this. I just hope his hands-on guidance with Trump averts disaster.

Jobbs

Banned
It may be small comfort but I genuinely don't believe Trump is in any way religious or in any way cares if anyone is gay or not. It's simply not on his radar and not part of his MO

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Watched through young justice and a lot of justice league and now I'm watching flashpoint paradox

Keeping productive

You were productive, but then Flashpoint Paradox. It ain't great.

Misha

Banned
It may be small comfort but I genuinely don't believe Trump is in any way religious or in any way cares if anyone is gay or not. It's simply not on his radar and not part of his MO
I think he genuinely thinks he's being kind to all his friends whether lgbt or minority or whatever. But he put the wrong people around him to help him make decisions and congress wouldn't exactly be much better
You were productive, but then Flashpoint Paradox. It ain't great.

I thought it was pretty good tbh. Fun at least.
Also it has that version of kaldur and Tula which is good

I think he genuinely thinks he's being kind to all his friends whether lgbt or minority or whatever. But he put the wrong people around him to help him make decisions and congress wouldn't exactly be much better

Checkmate, cucks.

Like seriously, he has blatant racists in his cabinet picks, libertarian gays, Ben Carson who fucking loathes gay people and is black, et al. I hope they do nothing but fight with each other for four years.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I think it speaks volumes that he is purposely spending time with Obama and not just listening to Republican cronies.

Misha

Banned
Flashpoint is trash in all its forms. Years later and DC is still trying to undo the damage done.

The movie is pretty self contained and pretty much just an excuse to have heroes fight. Not much different than enjoying captain America civil war

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
the elite will be strung up by the entrails of their corruption

I really want to see Arrival.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I thought it was pretty good tbh. Fun at least.
Also it has that version of kaldur and Tula which is good

They adapted it as best they could but the comic version is a much better experience.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That's like saying being doused in kerosene and set on fire is a better experience than being doused in gasoline and set on fire.

I would rather be doused in kerosene and set on fire than set on fire THEN doused in kersene

jb1234

The sad part is that the process will release CO2 so basically, not only are you getting burned to death but you're also contributing to climate change. What a way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom