• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
the world needs more ava adore aesthetic

I like the immersion I get in their games. I don't know any other game where I can roleplay my very own character the way Bethesda's games allow me to gameplay wise. Plus of course, the lore is intriguingly deep and rich and has grown a very active lore community.

Now when it comes to writing and mechanics, Bethesda has been streamlining their two RPG franchises in a way I personally can't approve. I wish there was another developer who is able to provide me the same experience because I'm getting the feeling TES VI will kill my love for the series for good.

i really like the elder scrolls sleeping god's dream theory/lore
and i appreciate that agency driven freedom of play
but they're so boring and dull to me.

made-in-america-day-2-grimes-1-billboard-650.jpg

I want her to love me.

<3

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Lili, nooooooo

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Robyn is ehhhhh
Tove Lo is okay
Both bow before Peaches

I still can't believe some monster would suggest Portishead vs Bjork

EatChildren

Sorrybrehhhhhhhh

do you know how many late, rainy night trams i've taken home to portishead - dummy
do you know how many commutes to work have involved bjork
cruelty

Xiao Hu

lilithepale said:
I have a frozen fishbowl with two frozen goldfish in one of my freezers and it's been there for three years, but I didn't put it there. My little sister did.

I didn't know she was that sick in her head #shocked #disgusted

EatChildren

I remember being a mod and being able to see ban records.

GetImage

Jobbs

Banned
I'm too smart to get banned. Plus the mods are fuckin' scared of me. I could blow smoke right in funky's stupid face and he wouldn't do shit

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Would you rather go to a Foo Fighters concert or a Pearl Jam concert?

Foo Fighters, preferably a first album retrospective. Christ, even if it's not; Pearl Jam are awful.

*nods accordingly* next question:

Would you rather go to a Rage Against the Machine concert or a Soundgarden concert?

Rage Against the Machine. At least you can dance to it. Also this.

You're alright.

Radiohead or sigur ros

Radiohead, unless you prefer light shows. Both are pretty good live.

Portishead or Bjork

YOU MONSTER

Jobbs

Banned
Been feeling better and actually worked most the night through. Got my build ready and now to just kill about 45 minutes while it compiles so I can update the build for my producer to see.

I updated it yesterday morning (because I said I would) so I could report that it was done and I knew he wouldn't look at it the same day -- but it wasn't totally ready -- so this is the actual real update.

Not that it really matters since they're super laid back, but I try to do things when I say I will as much as I can

EatChildren

Talking shit and posting tits and arse to look cool, smdh.

?

EDIT: If you're referring to my post I was making an amusing observation as to the exact GIF that got me banned before I was offered modship, which general silliness of which amuses me to no end. I have no sense of superiority, more often than not resounding failure.
EDIT 2: Sasha Grey is super smart and funny and that makes her a mega babe.

SolVanderlyn

When I got juniored, I made an alt account. Then I read the TOS and saw that was against the rules, and PM'd Cyan and said "please don't validate *alt account*, that's me."

It was a pretty milquetoast thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom