• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
when you buy a block of tofu, panty shields and some nose spray you're letting people know you're in for a wild night

edit: I lied, I also bought cat-shaped sour candy

Jobbs

Banned
We need to develop a fuckboy test in utero.

me in a room of fuckboys

PRhjbDP.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
What kind of tofu?

I lost my auntie to cancer and was forbidden from going to her funeral. Cancer can eat shit.

I think I like the act of buying things more than the things themselves.

Certainly explains every game in my Steam library I'll probably never touch in my entire lifetime.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
We're not union, some nasty bug is going around. A week or so ago it laid some other department flat on its ass, guess this week it's my turn.

Yep and there is a hardly a thing that you can do. We had similar case few weeks ago when half of our cashiers went on medical leave due to stomach flu or something like that.

Yep and there is a hardly a thing that you can do. We had similar case few weeks ago when half of our cashiers went on medical leave due to stomach flu or something like that.

Working in a meat plant makes it all way worse, you are shoulder to shoulder with everyone for 10 hours a day. If sickness hits it travels at the speed of stupid before you can even figure it out.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I tried. I couldn't get past the first YEYA. Sorry. He sounds like a South Park parody to me.
You have to remember Eddie was the originator of that vocal style. All the Scott Weiland and Scott Stapps of the world werecord trying to be him.

I think Pearl Jam have a great body and the four armed monster is tremendously underrated.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
You have to remember Eddie was the originator of that vocal style. All the Scott Weiland and Scott Stapps of the world werecord trying to be him.

I think Pearl Jam have a great body and the four armed monster is tremendously underrated.

I always found that style of vocals a little insincere, y'know? Never been my cuppa. I was in the Nirvana/Mudhoney camp back in the day.

What on earth is going on here...

I think the one in the glasses is dancing to earn the right to be that night's virgin sacrifice.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Well Clifford the Big Red Dog was real and he was huge so I guess anything is possible.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Holy shit sol my brain read that image proportion wrong and I thought that was a couch sized cat.
Who said your brain was wrong, maybe I do have a huge cat. Maybe it's a disorder. Maybe I even use my cat as a couch. Who are you to judge my cat based on your assumed standards!?

My cat is very small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom