• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
ratboy <3

Let's be melancholic forever.

I'm gay for grey

I was having a chat with a bunch of filthy foreigners about the term babe and the implications ascribed by each culture, and it was interesting to see that for some (eg: USA) "babe" can be seen as a kinda fucboi douchebag term for girls. Whereas in my social circle "babe", "mega babe", etc is thrown around liberally by all genders to simply refer to someone who is alluring and attractive for whatever reason. EG someone who oozes cool and smarts and interesting and fun like Sasha Grey is a mega babe.

I guess I'm gay for Grey? I don't know where I'm going with this.

In terms of e-personas Stump is someone I have a bewildering admiration for. A couple of years ago he invited me to drinks at E3 (I think it was?) but since I wasn't attending it was not meant to be, and I legitimately regret it. I wish I had the intelligence and grace in language that someone like Stump does, in particular his academic pursuits. Good people.

Let's be melancholic forever.

::bites your hand::
tumblr_mdc2nuwgrq1rus3qno1_500.gif

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
What did Lili get banned for? I mean I have an idea, a lot of girls are getting banned lately because of some of the fucking bullshit that is happening in OT.

Morning guys. Getting a new key for Mac car this morning.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I wish I had half the talent to write and direct a movie like Melancholia.

Maybe one day. But not today.

EatChildren

What did Lili get banned for? I mean I have an idea, a lot of girls are getting banned lately because of some of the fucking bullshit that is happening in OT.

I had a quick (admittedly lazy) squiz at her post history and I don't really get it. There's nothing particularly confrontational or negative in there.

I'd do it rn. I just need proper funding.

melancholia2 - the saddening

140 minutes of empty space and classical Eastern European OST.

Xiao Hu

Morning guys. Getting a new key for Mac car this morning.

lilithepale said:
I have a frozen fishbowl with two frozen goldfish in one of my freezers and it's been there for three years

I'm still shocked

EatChildren

Waist high 70s jeans.

FUME5

She posted an image that had a girl with what looked like progeria compared to the alien thing from American Dad, someone was upset and I guess a complaint was made.

EDIT

Meanwhile, you cookiecutters looking safe and moist.

Ceallach

She posted an image that had a girl with what looked like progeria compared to the alien thing from American Dad, someone was upset and I guess a complaint was made.

EDIT

Meanwhile, you cookiecutters looking safe and moist.
That's retarded. I get annoyed with all those "she's so beautiful" posts that vapid people post on fb. No she isn't. She looks like she went outside at the end of Total Recall

Jobbs

Banned
That's retarded. I get annoyed with all those "she's so beautiful" posts that vapid people post on fb. No she isn't. She looks like she went outside at the end of Total Recall

lol

I have sympathy for people so I'm a little uncomfortable laughing.. but yeah

Also if you know your baby is going to have a serious problem like this before it's born I'm kinda of the mindset that it's fucking cruel to have it

Ceallach

I believe in really late term abortions. Like you should be allowed to abort them up until the point where they can support themselves.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom