• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

komplanen

That's retarded. I get annoyed with all those "she's so beautiful" posts that vapid people post on fb. No she isn't. She looks like she went outside at the end of Total Recall

Our thread is short one poster now so maybe you could take Lilipoo's place? I'm in tears

Jobbs

Banned
I didn't really find pictures of dogs funny after the first several hundred. I don't know how people last in that thread long term

FloatOn

Cats4president

15095688_10154220419889685_5690605443041037372_n.jpg

one of the cats that lives in my home

komplanen

What did liliththepale do to get ban't??

She posted a funny picture in that one thread that no one here likes. Turns out some people didn't think the picture was in good taste. This happens from time to time and we try to tell people to shut their dumb mouths and go whine to a mod. Today that didn't work out to our benefit :-3

FloatOn

welp... I think I'm going to literally fuck myself next year.

It looks like I'm going to have to take 12 credit hours in the back half of the spring semester. That's 12 credits over the span of 8 weeks.... pretty sure this is going to kill me but yolo

Welp things just ended with one of girls I was hooking up with because she just found out I eat meat while we were at dinner for the first time lol.... I mean owell I choose the burger

FUME5

I didn't really find pictures of dogs funny after the first several hundred. I don't know how people last in that thread long term

Stockholm Syndrome.

If I was Funky I would have banned you for 24 hours.

You have been banned for the following reason: "Don't blow smoke in my face".

FUME5

Well, I'm up for some minestrone and toast. Who's with me?

It's 8 am and I rarely eat breakfast or lunch.

I forgot my brother is over here for a few days, heading out to this place for the three course degustation menu tonight.

I'm a beer and burrito kind of guy but it was pretty damn good last time. I took a photo of their tiny version of 'steak and chips' but can't find it in my social media feeds.

I'm confused, your cats (and dog) or their pets?

their pets. I coudn't really take mine since most flats don't allow pets and are way smaller and blah plus they're not used to long trips so I already decided against it ahead of time. and now this place already has pets.
my parents will take good care of them though, with a backyard and all it's simply much fairer to them :>
will miss them though :,(

FUME5

their pets. I coudn't really take mine since most flats don't allow pets and are way smaller and blah plus they're not used to long trips so I already decided against it ahead of time. and now this place already has pets.
my parents will take good care of them though, with a backyard and all it's simply much fairer to them :>
will miss them though :,(

Awww, at least they'll be well looked after.

Has anyone made a long distance move with a cat? I'm gonna have to in a few months and no idea how to without her freaking out and peeing all over herself

Idk why but my cat loved traveling in a pillow case lol. She would lose her shit traveling in a cage but would be quiet and purr inside her giant pillow case. The vet told me to try it since a lot of cats like it or something

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Homeward bound; unwell. Poor clients couldn't decipher delirious rambling.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Just a friendly reminder that the highest level of petty is when someone close to you (be it family member or SO) gets mad at you for being positively recognized in public because they'd rather people be mad at you for your flaws instead

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Adding Vazra on Facebook certainly made my feed more... colorful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom