• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
so I'm applying to those two jobs from the same mother-company now. how much copy+paste can I use in my cover letter? :S it feels phony but also insane to just rewrite the same facts

Its fine. Just change the relevant things up a bit, and the first/last sentences, that'll make you feel better. Hamburg still an option?
please?

My Wii is irrelevant here.

I missed this thread.

Its fine. Just change the relevant things up a bit, and the first/last sentences, that'll make you feel better. Hamburg still an option?
please?

I missed this thread.

lol. unless you personally tell Simon to hire me...probablyy not rn. even though I'm not sure, I'm looking everywhere really. the last jobs were in Munich and Berlin. there's one potential thing in Hamburg but I'm not sure about it yet.

Misha

Banned
I think I've decided I'm never dating men again
Pro tip: if you smell a guy wearing axe or a similar body spray it means they're trying to cover up something vile.

Half the reason I prefer girls over guys is because of how much time I've spent with guys.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I am drunk again

wnt to a pub, met some friends there and we drank a bit to much

Some chicks laughed at us when we slalomed out the front doors

now off to bed, need to be up early for Japanese GP

guys I was joking

but also it's irrelevant because polygamy is not for me

Pro tip: if you smell a guy wearing axe or a similar body spray it means they're trying to cover up something vile.

that's obvious to anyone who's not a princess locked in a tower

Fluvian

Banned

Half the reason I prefer girls over guys is because of how much time I've spent with guys.

That's just boys...Men use cologne.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
how's that ball sweat going

Fluvian

Banned
men shower

I've already pointed out that this situation comes from my water having been turned off for a few days.

I asked around and no one was willing to let me use their shower and I'm in a dispute with my gym, what do you actually want me to do? it's cold, no one has even noticed and it's blown my mind

FloatOn

I don't know if you remember but I was a little worried about this role play we were going to have to do in my mediating conflict class. Acting has never appealed to me but as luck would have it all we have to do now is a presentation on these ten cases he assigned to us.

That's this Wednesday so if I'm a little stressed that's the reason why.

people notice when you stink. It's just that it tends to be aggressive assholes or naive people who let themselves get to that point, and in neither case is it worth the debate. Just because you can't recognize your own stank doesn't mean it's not hanging off you as this lurid funk.

but this is honestly so basic that it's confounding whenever someone doesn't know it already

Have you guys seen Astroneer? It's adorable and the terrain destruction/rebuilding looks so fun.

oh, that looks really cute! I wonder how harsh it is. For all NMS's failings, I did like how fatal some of the worlds were.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Some ladies like a raw sweaty man

Have you guys seen Astroneer? It's adorable and the terrain destruction/rebuilding looks so fun.

Quite the accusation. What do you imagine our agenda is?

YOUR PEOPLES' AGENDA IS HOT GAY SEX ALL DAY and Scarificing young men to Anita and Zoe Quinn THE GAME IS UP! I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!

realtalk
The transgender lady game dev who basically help me be awoke and was a moderator of the Penny Arcade boards back in the day was doxxed and dogpiled by shitbags and so was my friend Imran Khan. I'am of the mindset you fuck with my friends, I will basically become that junkyard rottweiler that chewing on your fucking knee as you struggle to get across the junkyard. So yeah I totally do have blood vandetta against all those creeps tbh

Some ladies like a raw sweaty man

You release a lot of pheromones through sweat so it can be a good indicator of compatibility, but more to the point there's a difference between androstenone and androstenal. You release the former with fresh sweat, like if you just ran or exercised some, and this is generally a pleasant scent. The latter however is released by stale sweat and is repugnant.

The solution is simple. Sweat as much as you like but don't stay sweaty.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You're never dating men again but what about boys

I just found this pamphlet on my doorstop. ha

UfsjABMh.jpg

also lol at using roman numerals for hebraic text

Jobbs and Lilith need to follow @mcclure111 on Twitter

I've known her (off and on) for about 10 years

She's writing her own coding language (from what I've heard on Twitter)

You would have no problem convincing me that she would transcend this existence and replace YHWH in heaven

Jeeeeesus, this party has been full drama ahead

Someone's gone to hospital which has caused someone else to freak out because he thinks it's his fault, Bethan got almost-puke drunk, someone found out about me and Bethan who I thiiink may have used to go out with her or something? (I'm not sure. It's all chill though)

Things have calmed down now at least

jb1234

Jeeeeesus, this party has been full drama ahead

Someone's gone to hospital which has caused someone else to freak out because he thinks it's his fault, Bethan got almost-puke drunk, someone found out about me and Bethan who I thiiink may have used to go out with her or something? (I'm not sure. It's all chill though)

Things have calmed down now at least

I really don't miss being in my 20s.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I dont hang out with people so I havent had much drama except the little time Ive hanged with bro's friends.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
As a murderer and an adulterer the ten commandments can go eff off.

It's so fucking raaaaiinnnnyyyyyy

I stink sometimes when the train i'm in smells like piss x shit x B.O , sucks during rush hour because every train is packed

the smells just cling to my clothes and I get paranoid I stink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom