• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
14600982_10210670921880282_624127242972169334_n.jpg

*looks at phone*

"hey did you do the hw?"
"shittttttttttt I forgot, thanks for reminding me sara"
"np dummy"

saved by a text, journal x assignment due at 11:59 :p

FUME5

Struve is the most awkward looking motherfucker but those limbs are made for wrapping motherfuckers up

He'd better not win, I've got money on him fighting stupid as usual.

EDIT

Of course he finally gets back in the win column, goofy bastard.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Hey HD do I have to be artistically inclined to be a tattoo artist or can I be one even if I suck at art.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Hey HD do I have to be artistically inclined to be a tattoo artist or can I be one even if I suck at art.

Your point of entry is getting into a shop that is licensed. To do this, you either have to be artistically impressive, or so funny and enjoyable that they don't mind you fucking people up. Usually you will have to impress them with your artistic skill before they allow you to observe and learn the basics of sanitation and etiquette.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Sleep time. I got a big day ahead today so I'll need the rest. Have a good night, day, afternoon etc.

FUME5

Hendo is an old warship with a giant fuck off cannon that can only fire in one direction, if we're doing analogies.

FUME5

He's a veteran fighter with the meanest overhand right on the planet.

Bullet Bill has terrible hands.

EDIT

Clyde, have you blocked me on Steam?

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Mafia III is not sitting well from the intro. It's bad jank and not very interesting.

I had shit dreams involving old friends. Woke up, fell asleep, shit dreams involving gaffers (including some here). Shit.

I had a dream once that I was on a GAF tv game show. I arrived by helicopter with Larry Hryb. It was basically GAF Jeopardy. Fuckin weird.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I had a dream once that Passion Pit covered the song "Dreams" by The Cranberries, and then Michael Angelakous came out as gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom