• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fume5 wins again!

The straights are so emboldened now that Trump won.

jb1234

Tales of Berseria , Nier and Persona 5 in the first half of 2017. Much life.

I'm strangely excited for Berseria, which is odd as I thought that Graces f destroyed any desire for me to play another Tales game.

(Skipping Nier and I'm not a big Persona fan, although I still might try it.)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
*googles games of 2017*

my_ps4_cover_of_project_sonic_2017_version_1_by_sonicchips-dagg6hi.png

I see that the Nier soundtrack is on iTunes, so I'll probably pick that up there (though I'd prefer a CD), but I'm pissed I can't find the Asura's Wrath soundtrack anywhere legally. It has my favorite music in any game I've played so far. I wish these game companies made it easier for me to give them my damn money. :(

Edit: Also, good morning, y'all.

Illness is at stuffy X running nose at the worst times
Had no napkins and was taking an exam so I had to use my shirt to wipe my snot

L X gross life , I bought those pocket napkins for the future

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump Nov 16

The failing @nytimes story is so totally wrong on transition. It is going so smoothly. Also, I have spoken to many foreign leaders.

I have recieved and taken calls from many foreign leaders despite what the failing @nytimes said. Russia, U.K., China, Saudi Arabia, Japan,

Australia, New Zealand, and more. I am always available to them. @nytimes is just upset that they looked like fools in their coverage of me.

He really fucking hates the NYT. A tragedy that everyone has to deal with this man child for the next four years.

Chuckie

He really fucking hates the NYT. A tragedy that everyone has to deal with this man child for the next four years.

Is this real life? I find it so hard to imagine a president elect who is tweeting to a paper saying: Wow you fail..I totally got calls from presidents! Sucks to be you NYT!

I'm picturing Trump doing a State of the Union and I'm screaming.

His speech writers have their work cut out for them.

Is this real life? I find it so hard to imagine a president elect who is tweeting to a paper saying: Wow you fail..I totally got calls from presidents! Sucks to be you NYT!

Imagine when they're coming from the @POTUS account.

Pull the trigger, Piglet!

this is the approximate time when I'll be graduating. the only time I play now is just the periodic casual multiplayer thing.

It's probably been about a year and a half since I've sat down and taken time to play a nice single player game.
Ah ok. You're gonna have so many awesome games to choose from by then.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Our very own Berlusconi. What did we do to deserve this?

I'm treating this as a reality show and nothing more. (Although potentially extremely damaging given the Legion of Doom he's assembling for his cabinet.)
I've been telling you dumdums to brace for it, but noooo, America couldn't have its own Brexit moment because of reasons. I also told you that his RNC speech was dynamite, yet I got laughed at again. I no longer want the gift of prescience. Fuck it.

The saddest (sad!) thing about Trump's presidency is that it will have all the ugly trappings of Berlusconi's minus the bunga-bunga scandals. At least those were fun to look at from afar, in a tragicomic way.

I am wearing jogging pants... The 🍆 Is real... Im uncomfortable lmao
Get waxed. It felt like I had a cotton-like cloud between my legs.

Shut up, jobbs.

I've been telling you dumdums to brace for it, but noooo, America couldn't have its own Brexit moment because of reasons. I also told you that his RNC speech was dynamite, yet I got laughed at again. I no longer want the gift of prescience. Fuck it.

The saddest (sad!) thing about Trump's presidency is that it will have all the ugly trappings of Berlusconi's minus the bunga-bunga scandals. At least those were fun to look at from afar, in a tragicomic way.

To be fair, hardly any of the actual data saw it coming and everyone thought the EC would prevent it. In hindsight, Hillary's campaign fucked up massively by largely ignoring Michigan and outright ignoring Wisconsin because they considered them safe blue states because this huge uptick in white rural silent Trump voters was completely out of left field.

In essence, hubris and Hillary's dislike of constant campaigning and complacency are to blame. But who knows? She spent a hell of a lot of time in Florida and it still narrowly went to Trump. He even managed to flip Pennsylvania for fuck's sake (by promising to bring back coal jobs that are gone forever.)

Misha

Banned
I've been telling you dumdums to brace for it, but noooo, America couldn't have its own Brexit moment because of reasons. I also told you that his RNC speech was dynamite, yet I got
laughed at again. I no longer want the gift of prescience. Fuck it.
Prescience implies that you had some knowledge it was going to happen. This is closer to guessing the lottery numbers

FloatOn

Ah ok. You're gonna have so many awesome games to choose from by then.

seriously. I started dark souls 3 when it came out and put it like 16 hours but I'm so mentally tapped from my course load that I just can't put in the mental effort for things like this these days.

also quite looking forward to getting consumed by witcher 3.

Its ok I changed my attire to something that fits me better.

Dude it was so cold in Orlando this morning. My car told me it was 50 and I nearly lost my shit.

Prescience implies that you had some knowledge it was going to happen. This is closer to guessing the lottery numbers

And this was far more shocking than Brexit because pretty much all of the polling was wrong except the infamous LA Times poll which was treated as an outlier until after the fact.

As far as I know, the polling for Brexit was always close and the final result was close.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Aren't Spaniards hairy beasts anyway?

Some are. Some aren't. My father's side is basically hairless from head down but all men from my mother's side are short, beastly looking creatures.

Well, I'm an idiot on the internets. That's for sure. But I thought it was clear enough that America and some other Western countries are going through a period of social turmoil as the old industrial class withers. Polls can be worthless under those circumstances. Unpredictable. I saw it firsthand in Spain with the rise of new, alternative parties right after the crisis settled and polls were rendered meaningless. Knowing a bit about America due to work, I saw fertile ground for a similar situation. Ours may be different countries, but not that much.

Right now I'm going through a pee pee pants city time with France.

FloatOn

annnnnd she wrote me an email this morning and ended it with this

I couldn't fall asleep last night for quite a while, I had a ton of emotions and thoughts bouncing around my head. I imagine you feel similarly.

yiikes

I always hear people talk about their group of friends or their circle of friends. I've never really been a part of a social group like this. In high school I had random friends but never one big group that hung out or anything. In college I was in a fraternity which I guess was a big circle of friends but it was different than that. How do these groups form? Just long lasting friendships from school? My ex was in one of these groups in college but there was some drama and a bunch of them were basically excommunicated from the circle. Never made any sense to me. Do these sorts of groups exist outside of school?

I need to save money for the move and I just spent 15€ on a star wars christmas sweater, 17€ on lunch and 23 € for a new mirror. but I need these things! :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom