• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got fun tinder adventures tho! And cool clothes!
And probably more cash!

lol no to all of that. my tinder adventures have either been scary, boring or exhausting, all my clothes are old and I'm broke af. srsly, I'll be making less money than you on my upcoming job :l

I just got civ 6 but I have to start a coding test for a company before it expires booooooooooooooooooo

at least my roommate is at the football game so i can blast music

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
lol no to all of that. my tinder adventures have either been scary, boring or exhausting, all my clothes are old and I'm broke af. srsly, I'll be making less money than you on my upcoming job :l

I choose to not believe you!

Let's be poor old clothes friends though

FUME5

I think Australia would be kind of habitable for me if it was more in the South like New Zealand.

You're talking about Tasmania.

God dammit. I just bought a fucking uhd tv just for the hdr. I now have more TVs than rooms.

I have four, and three PC monitors that are never used. Had five but gave one to my broke mate when his crapped out.

Probably buy a 4k / HDR set this time next year.

Numb

tumblr_mtnrlhCxt51svn82uo1_500.gif

----

What happened to lilith?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Y'all ready for that Ezio collection?

zAnaLH1.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
AC2 was the only one I legitimately enjoyed from beginning to end. I've still played all the mainline games up through Unity for some reason

FloatOn

I'm so out of touch with modern games.

Franchises I don't give a shit about:

Halo
Gears
Asscreed
CoD
Battlefield
Uncharted
God of War
Anime games in general

Etc etc

SolVanderlyn

I'm so out of touch with modern games.

Franchises I don't give a shit about:

Halo
Gears
Asscreed
CoD
Battlefield
Uncharted
God of War
Anime games in general

Etc etc
Most of those aren't modern. They're franchises riding on the coattails of their success in the previous generation.

Games I'd consider "modern" are games like Witcher 3, indies, Wolfenstein TNO, DOOM, inFamous Second Son, etc. Some are sequels but they all feel like new material, not yearly iterations. I think Uncharted 4 is an exception from that list as it changed up the formula quite a bit to be more like TLoU, so it felt new.

I could just have no idea what I'm talking about as I also haven't played most of those. CoD, BF, GoW all look like the same old stuff with a new coat of paint. Gears and Halo I actually want to play, but, you know... no XBox and all.

FUME5

Finished the First AC, quit the second about 2/3rds of the way through, didn't touch it again until the pirate one (or maybe played brotherhood for a little bit? they all blend together), quit that about 10 hours in 'cause it was the same old shit.

Far too much hand holding and unsatisfying mechanics undo all their good work when it comes to environmental modelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom