• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

I just saw that fantastic beast movie. It was way less stupid than expected. cg was over the top but i really liked it. Very charming characters

As a person who only likes the first few Harry Potter movies because they are innocent and more fill of color and life who also doesnt like any of the main characters, would I enjoy that movie? It seems like the lead is alot more interesting than Harry ever turned out to be.

As a person who only likes the first few Harry Potter movies because they are innocent and more fill of color and life who also doesnt like any of the main characters, would I enjoy that movie? It seems like the lead is alot more interesting than Harry ever turned out to be.
It turned out darker and deeper than the average kids movie. For sure. But it still has lots of fun, lighthearted moments to enjoy so idk...be warned, it definitely has both
Edit: but yeah the characters felt more interesting/relatable for such a movie imo

zeemumu

It sounds like you enjoy the world more than the plot so you'll probably like it since it has more freedom to do whatever and you get to see more of the Wizarding world outside of Hogwarts.

The Harry Potter films were a lot more linear because they had a certain amount of time to fill and couldn't stray too far outside of the main plot so a lot of subplots got cut and you learn most of what the world is like through the visuals.

I guess I'm more of a treehouse minimalist, I prefer something small and cozy :3

natural-cat-treehouse-xl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom