• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you man. I had a good thing goin with that married woman but had to put that shit on hold until she figures her life out. Definitely shitty timing to meet. She was kinda crazy but I can deal with a bit of crazy.

FloatOn

selfies have gone too far

q:100

FloatOn

this post is trash. sometimes guys need to know when to stop pursuing someone. the person in question is married. it won't do float any good to be stuck on her until she makes up her mind and is free for someone else again

true words. I'm definitely not pursuing her. Just trying to be a good friend and I'll respect whatever she decides to do with her life. I'm no one to tell her what to do.

true words. I'm definitely not pursuing her. Just trying to be a good friend and I'll respect whatever she decides to do with her life. I'm no one to tell her what to do.

its likely to end up hurt in these scenarios :/ maybe it's best to stay away for now. but if you think you can be a friend that's great!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Two more phone interviews next week :D D:

Job hunting is stressful. Hopefully I can find something I actually like .. . . .
Just look for something you don't hate

this post is trash. sometimes guys need to know when to stop pursuing someone. the person in question is married. it won't do float any good to be stuck on her until she makes up her mind and is free for someone else again

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

We don't even know what happened unless I missed something

FloatOn

its likely to end up hurt in these scenarios :/ maybe it's best to stay away for now. but if you think you can be a friend that's great!

she certainly needs a friend right now... her husband has taken to calling her "stupid bitch" lately and manipulates/controls her by using the kid she didn't even give birth to as leverage. he says he will take away her family and has even asked her for money from her personal retirement savings. oh and did I mention that he has punched holes in the walls of the house that she owns and he has nothing to do with other than living there?

sorry to vent but this guy is a real piece of shit and she doesn't deserve it.

Yeah dude totally give up

Edit: I mean duh it's pretty obvious when to stop pursuing someone. No ones special just move on to the next but it really doesn't sound like she's asked him to stop or has hinted that she's wanted him to. Again unless I have missed something

FloatOn

Yeah dude totally give up

Edit: I mean duh it's pretty obvious when to stop pursuing someone. No ones special just move on to the next but it really doesn't sound like she's asked him to stop or has hinted that she's wanted him to. Again unless I have missed something

there is definitely a mutual attraction there but at least on my part I'm not going to act on it other than asking her to hang out periodically.

at some point much later when things get settled on her end maybe something can work out but for right now I'm good just being her friend.

at some point much later when things get settled on her end maybe something can work out but for right now I'm good just being her friend.
Sounds like a good plan to me. I wouldn't let her stop you from looking at others though cause who knows what's going to happen while waiting. Also check your pm

Xiao Hu

But then again, I think Seth falls into a morale dilemma: How is he, as a friend, suppose to provide emotional support to her if he gives up on her? That husband sounds like human trash of the worst kind. Probably mentally unstable and unpredictable. If one of my lady friends got harassed by their partners like that I guarantee you some bones will be broken the same day I find out about it.

she certainly needs a friend right now... her husband has taken to calling her "stupid bitch" lately and manipulates/controls her by using the kid she didn't even give birth to as leverage. he says he will take away her family and has even asked her for money from her personal retirement savings. oh and did I mention that he has punched holes in the walls of the house that she owns and he has nothing to do with other than living there?

sorry to vent but this guy is a real piece of shit and she doesn't deserve it.

ugh. so what's keeping her from divorcing this garbage?
she doesn't need to put up with this, no matter the circumstances.

yeah, file for divorce, evict him from her property.

Is friend zoning it a smart move if you want more than that in the future? Im not sure how these things work.

Friends hook up when circumstances change, it can happen. Besides, being a jackass now in the hopes of romance later probably won't be taken well.

FloatOn

It's pretty much the kid. Even though she didn't give birth to her she loves her as if she did. She wants the kid to have stability but it's impossible to provide due to who she is with. She is so depressed that as a step mom she basically has zero rights

It's pretty much the kid. Even though she didn't give birth to her she loves her as if she did. She wants the kid to have stability but it's impossible to provide due to who she is with. She is so depressed that as a step mom she basically has zero rights
that sounds sucky :( but its not like staying married will ever change the issue?
im still laughing

finally someone else to recognize this masterpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom