• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I had a nightmare I got juniored again.

Too much GAF for me recently, I suppose.

Numb

I ain't FeenixRising, those old school jams won't work on me.

don't let his mama hear you say that
full

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I had a nightmare reliving an ambush outside Balad, Iraq. Wanna trade?
No, I'm definitely good. That sounds awful and I'm sorry that you've had those kinda of experiences. Makes me recheck my privileges.

Jobbs

Banned
No, I'm definitely good. That sounds awful and I'm sorry that you've had those kinda of experiences. Makes me recheck my privileges.

Oh gag me. You're still allowed to have whatever bad or good dreams you want, even if it's over something dumb like being juniored. XD You chose a different career path, that doesn't mean your dreams can't be dreams. That's not privilege. It's just choosing a different career path.

I don't mean to minimize PTSD, but that is one of any number of reasons I never signed up. :p

SolVanderlyn

Oh gag me. You're still allowed to have whatever bad or good dreams you want, even if it's over something dumb like being juniored. XD You chose a different career path, that doesn't mean your dreams can't be dreams. That's not privilege. It's just choosing a different career path.

I don't mean to minimize PTSD, but that is one of any number of reasons I never signed up. :p
I wasn't referring to my dream, man. I don't feel guilty about having a nightmare. I was referring to the fact that I don't have PTSD in any form.

Jobbs

Banned
it is pouring outside like crazy

and my head hurts a bit

I was running a bit ago with my earbuds on full blast and was, as usual, very unaware of my surroundings and didn't notice the weather turning. A sudden gust of wind almost knocked me off my feet. Was spoopy as hell.

SolVanderlyn

I'm about to go run. I put it off so long it turned into the next day.

There are days you don't want to exercise... and there are days you really don't want to exercise.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I was running a bit ago with my earbuds on full blast and was, as usual, very unaware of my surroundings and didn't notice the weather turning. A sudden gust of wind almost knocked me off my feet. Was spoopy as hell.

Good thing that was only a gust of wind.

SolVanderlyn

Good morning fakers

Jobbs

Banned
I just beat the Nameless King all by my fucking self. :eek: (no phantoms)

airt2FS.png

I realize I've been working my way through this game very, very slowly.. but I will finish it finally

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
If "waifu" means cool interesting girls who don't think about or discuss romance or boys at any point in the story and have their own shit to worry about and aren't sexualized at all

But do they have giant bouncy knockers with jiggle physics?

DrM

Redmond's Baby
^^
she looks like she badly needs upper back massage

Programming boob physics system must be every programmer's wet dream

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
You don't make waifus. Waifus are chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom