• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. My nieces will play this game eventually so I try to think about what I can do to make girl characters that they'd think are cool. That sort of perspective informs a lot of what I do. You won't see any big tits or fan service.

CqLr7u6WcAAix_L.jpg

Is that trab??

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
"i wonder what my friends have been liking on instagram"
2016-11-2002.05.24fcrj6.png

AcridMeat

Banned
Watched more Black Mirror last night. We actually accidentally watched the first two episodes of season 3, not that it really matters. Holy fritadas did those make me sad.
kunk-rum.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
1935582_939480616135627_2009699333916960582_n.jpg

Woops, wrong thread. I'll keep it there though

AcridMeat

Banned
Yeah I'd love for another game in the style of Spelunky to pop up. Rogue Legacy is good too, but my save was lost and I lost all interest in starting over.

Yass. One of the best games I've ever played, and I'm useless at stealth games. The combat and movement is a ton of fun, so I didn't mind being detected.
Awesome, thanks.

--

On another note, I finished A Crack in Time recently, and it was awesome from start to finish. It's def my favorite Ratchet game ever.

people need to invent a snack that doesn't grease up the hands while gaming already.
doritos are doing a terrible job at being the gamer's tortilla chip

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Nah. My nieces will play this game eventually so I try to think about what I can do to make girl characters that they'd think are cool. That sort of perspective informs a lot of what I do. You won't see any big tits or fan service.

CqLr7u6WcAAix_L.jpg

Gives me an Ellen Ripley vibe. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom