• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

getting cat ads on my phone now. thanks trab

H4XmjNg.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Made some pan fried sea bass and mahi mahi with broccoli and cauliflower. This was my first time having both of these fish, and sea bass is friggin delicious. Mahi mahi is pretty good too, but it tastes similar to chicken.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Nozomi Kaminashi (神無 のぞみ Kaminashi Nozomi?) is an energetic and cheerful girl who aims to become the richest keijo player in Japan in order to get herself and her siblings out of poverty.

Heartwarming.

The series centers around the fictional women-only sport of keijo, where players stand on floating platforms and aim to incapacitate or push their opponent into the water, using only their breasts and buttocks.

Pathetic

FUME5

How dare you dictate what animated women / moeblobs should do with their bodies.

Vacuum butt cannon is a legitimate martial art technique.

It's been over a week and I've collected my thoughts about the election:

1. Fuck a Trump

2. Fuck a Pence

3. Fuck an electoral college

4. Fuck the Midwest (minus Illinois)

FUME5

*googles Keijo body pillows*

Combine one of these bad boys with a Senran Kagura mouse pad and I can start training to be the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom