• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxix Von

I'm completed exhausted from a lack of sleep, but otherwise, finally had my second date today. Went... pretty damn well. Probably the most awkward kiss ever but fun nonetheless.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If computers are alive than mine is going through some abu ghraib shit right now. 3 months no sleep.

When ur buzzed after a glass of wine:

14V4N2L.gif

Come on. With the plethora of shit tier beer out there you could do a hell of a lot worse than PBR.

Yeahp. Bud Light for example. Coors Light too. Although Coors Light is actually more acceptable because it's like drinking water that somehow gets you drunk. Bud Light is just awful all around. At least Coors Light has the decency to be relatively flavorless.

Denver and Minneapolis seem pretty great. But yeah, burn the rest.

BTW was snowing earlier. Got all excited but no accumulation.

Minnesota was weird this year. It's almost always consistently strongly blue and is essentially our Canada but Trump actually came close to flipping it. The Deplorables must have come out in droves even there which I suppose makes sense. He awakened more of the Michele Bachmann contingent.

And I can't at it literally being over 70 degrees yesterday and now it's winter. lmao

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Bento has special chocolate in the cabinet specifically for a dessert she wants to make for Thanksgiving.

Can you fathom what its taking for me to not eat all of it right now?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Just nabbed Telltale Batman with my Pro $10 bonus/get $15 back credit on PSN. Time to enter the jankiest version of Gotham.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

Why do I always look like I want to kill somebody when I take a picture? I have like the most extreme resting angry face ever and the slightest bit of tangential distress makes it into... this. Not that it bothers me, really

Also, I love this Blues Brothers hoodie

Gummies are my cracktonite and I'm gonna have to force myself to not eat anymore for a while. Every single time I get a bag, I end up going through the whole thing in a single day. Lifesavers gummies, especially, are going to be the end of me.

SolVanderlyn

15056418_1159316777492667_5559475312170728139_n.jpg

Edit: Dammit, wrong thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom