• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
How do you ask someone out Fumes?

Here is a picture of Imogen Poots.

imogen+poots+white+trash+zombie.JPG

How would you ask her out.

I love that Steve Bannon just literally compared himself to Satan in a non-ironic statement and the religious right will be okay with this.

I mean they also voted for Donald Trump who is literally the ONLY president in American history to not end his victory speech with "God bless America."

They clearly don't give a shit about anything except keeping the gays in their place and telling women how to use their bodies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
fb_img_1479627862833w3r5n.jpg

😍😍💦💦💦😱

That picture also doubles for what climate change is going to do to us thanks to a Trump presidency.

Yeahp. Thankfully the Paris Accord seems particularly difficult to back out of. And there's a shit ton of money to be made with green energy, so I'm not too worried.

May all the people who thought he'd bring back extinct coal jobs vote against him.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

He's kinda shit and not v qt. Sorry. The missing d in addressing is triggering me.

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁️💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦

IM DELETING YOU, DADDY!😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Daddies are irreplaceable 💖I could never delete you Daddy!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Daddies👪 who give you 💦cummies💦 Or never get called ☁️squishy☁️ again❌❌😬😬❌❌ If you get 0 Back: no cummies for you 🚫🚫👿 3 back: you're squishy☁️💦 5 back: you're daddy's kitten😽👼💦

Sis, are u malfunctioning?

Clydefrog

jMtFG2E.gif

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Drugs are bad, m'kay?

Jobbs

Banned

wtf ahhahahaha

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
i am also drunk ama

Whatcha drinkin'?

Chardonnay.

Ancient Egypt because at least they didn't practice ritualistic human sacrifice as far as I know.
Classy.

Yeah, Ancient Mayans didn't play around.

For both drunk parties in the thread:

If you could create another third party for America, what would you call it, what would its animal be, and what would its color be?

Schwarzenegger or Stallone?

Favorite 80's movie?

If you had to give up listening to one of your favorite bands, which would it be?

Classy.

Yeah, Ancient Mayans didn't play around.

For both drunk parties in the thread:

If you could create another third party for America, what would you call it, what would its animal be, and what would its color be?

Schwarzenegger or Stallone?

Favorite 80's movie?

If you had to give up listening to one of your favorite bands, which would it be?

Common Sense Party, wolf, and cobalt blue.

Schwarzenegger

Terminator

The 1975

jb1234

One of the few drinks that I cannot even smell. Second is Jagermaister.

yesterday, bartender botched up gin tonic. She did it with apple juice. Interesting taste.

The drunkest I've ever gotten was off of Jager, 2004, 4th of July. My mom had to drive my best friend home because I couldn't do it myself. So embarrassing.

Xiao Hu

Where do you see yourself optimistically in 10 years from now?

Is there something you want to improve about youself?

Coffee or tea for brealfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom