• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
untitled-1w6k9e.jpg

Wholemeal penne tossed with spinach, topped with smokey vegetarian mushroom, sundried tomato, and chilli bolognese. Garnish of fresh chilli, parsley, and pesto.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Internet is so slow today, looks like it is time to reset the modem and router.

The drunkest I've ever gotten was off of Jager, 2004, 4th of July. My mom had to drive my best friend home because I couldn't do it myself. So embarrassing.

Well, I had so much tequila at one wild collage party that I had such monstrous hangover, rendered useless for whole week. I haven't drank tequila ever since.

Same with Jager.

Where do you see yourself optimistically in 10 years from now?

Is there something you want to improve about youself?

Coffee or tea for brealfast?

Out of the US.

Nothing.

Neither. They're both trash.

ugh this song im emotion

Same.

untitled-1w6k9e.jpg

Wholemeal penne tossed with spinach, topped with smokey vegetarian mushroom, sundried tomato, and chilli bolognese. Garnish of fresh chilli, parsley, and pesto.

I'm crying @ how sparse this is.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

Jobbs

Banned
I've always had a little problem in my game where the character handles a little wonky on slopes -- so, largely, I avoided putting very many slopes into the level design. Relatively recently I figured a solution -- in concept -- but implementing it was to be quite a tricky task given how big and intertwined and generally messy my character's programming is.

I just spent the last 12+ hours on it and I just finished. I got it working afer a couple hours but it broke a bunch of shit and it took many more hours to figure out how to fix everything. Finally we're in business and I can relax and think about all the fun slopes I'm going to put into the game.

TL:DR I'm excited about slopes. What are you excited about?

I've always had a little problem in my game where the character handles a little wonky on slopes -- so, largely, I avoided putting very many slopes into the level design. Relatively recently I figured a solution -- in concept -- but implementing it was to be quite a tricky task given how big and intertwined and generally messy my character's programming is.

I just spent the last 12+ hours on it and I just finished. I got it working afer a couple hours but it broke a bunch of shit and it took many more hours to figure out how to fix everything. Finally we're in business and I can relax and think about all the fun slopes I'm going to put into the game.

woooh! so proud <3

decorating my new room. any ideas?

I went on an actual date last night, and it went decently enough. No adult fun in the end, but that wasn't what I was aiming for. It was the first time in years I had been on a date where actual conversation dominated the meal instead of her just staring at her phone the entire time. I doubt it will ever go any further than just hanging out and whatnot, but its a good feeling that my first post-divorce date wasn't a flaming wreck of a disaster.

Added bonus? The meal was fresh from the farm that day. Slabbed out that morning, delivered just before dinner for cooking where we ate. All natural grass fed. That was some damn good prime rib right there.

Jobbs

Banned
haha this looks cool!

actually there's already a wooden loft bed inside, the walls are plain white. especially thinking about color patterns rn.

Oh man a loft bed. :D That sounds fun.

since the walls are white I say lots of contrasting darks/blacks -- add a few splashes of bold color here and there to &#9834; keep it poppin. &#9835;

I went on an actual date last night, and it went decently enough. No adult fun in the end, but that wasn't what I was aiming for. It was the first time in years I had been on a date where actual conversation dominated the meal instead of her just staring at her phone the entire time. I doubt it will ever go any further than just hanging out and whatnot, but its a good feeling that my first post-divorce date wasn't a flaming wreck of a disaster.

Added bonus? The meal was fresh from the farm that day. Slabbed out that morning, delivered just before dinner for cooking where we ate. All natural grass fed. That was some damn good prime rib right there.

nice, congrats :) if the date went well why do you doubt it'll go further?

Thats the cynic in me speaking. That, and it almost went to well. We got along well on so many different fronts, I am waiting for the bad part to come around and pop me in the nose.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Bad weekend is ending, but another awful week is starting, which will end with inventory checkup on Saturday (read: whole day at work)

plus doctors are on a strike, which means shitload of waiting tomorrow morning in the waiting room.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
WHERE IS THE DARK THEME

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Playing Beyond with the woman friend and we are not reacting the way the game wants us too I dont think, lol. We are both kind of siding with the CIA and DPA, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom