• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timu

You have been back peddling hard. Just take what you learned tonight and move on.
Yep, true. I guess I should had actually read what I said before posting, it's very unusual for making these kinds of posts since I'm better than this. I say dumb things sometimes but this is a new low for me. Even Jobbs wonders what I say sometimes, you're know I'm fucking up when that happens. Still I'll learn from this and move on.

Timu

Had one of the best Mondays I think ever in my life. Finally got my car fixed after 3 weeks (total amount of time for the job is maybe 3 hours labor, it was a nightmare to deal with). Also got a job offer and get to put in my notice tomorrow at work, can't fucking wait. WOOOOOOOOO!
Congrats dude!!!

NOOOOO, WHAT DID SHE DO!?
That's what I want to know.

Did you know Sarlaccs from Star Wars look like this under the sand?

That's some creepy shit
Wow, that looks nuts, if there was a movie to show it in it's entirety that would be sick.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Had one of the best Mondays I think ever in my life. Finally got my car fixed after 3 weeks (total amount of time for the job is maybe 3 hours labor, it was a nightmare to deal with). Also got a job offer and get to put in my notice tomorrow at work, can't fucking wait. WOOOOOOOOO!
Congrats!!

giphy.gif

Numb

Congrats

Foxix Von

Yep. I was honest about this fact in an interview not too long ago (there was a reason I applied to that company but it was far below the money/benefits thing). Didn't get it. Oh well.

Oh wow! Congrats!

Have you read La Borgia by Milo Manara?

These I'm assuming?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21532252-the-borgias

Samuelsday
May 07, 2015

If you're looking for "historical accuracy", stay far away. If you want graphic depictions of group incest, castrations, and the king of France getting covered in hot lava while having sex at the top of a volcano - then you came to the right place. And don't tell me that's not how King Charles "really" died because I don't want to hear it.

I'm sold.

Risgroo

Aww yeah
4dc.gif

Jobbs

Banned
Last night I went running in 28 degree temperatures and it was really miserable (at least for the first bit until I got warmed up). Now it's 25 and dropping and I just don't know if I have it in me. Bring on fatmatt.

one of my favorite episodes!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Great, now it's actual nazi salutes at neonazi rallies and people still defend this shit.

As a German, I can't believe what's happening.

edit and don't even try the "you're not american you don't know" bullshit on me please. I know what Nazis are.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Just I dressed up to get on a daily walk, thick fog appeared. It is so thick that I cannot see house next door.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Great, now it's actual nazi salutes at neonazi rallies and people still defend this shit.

As a German, I can't believe what's happening.

edit and don't even try the "you're not american you don't know" bullshit on me please. I know what Nazis are.
I'm still holding out on the belief that Trump is only enabling this shit and not outright supporting it. The neo-nazi, alt-right, white supremacist stuff needs to be stamped out, pronto. I still think it can be. That's only the optimist in me speaking... although it's dismal no matter how you look at it.

Telltale's Batman is a fantastic game, by the way. Highly recommended.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still holding out on the belief that Trump is only enabling this shit and not outright supporting it. T

What's the fucking difference, he is the president of the United States. Him "enabling" is literally him being okay with it and allowing it, which is the same as "supporting" it. If he would ever had any intention to stop it or distance himself, do you not think he would already have so, at some point?

SolVanderlyn

What's the fucking difference, he is the president of the United States. Him "enabling" is literally him being okay with it and allowing it, which is the same as "supporting" it.
it means it has a higher chance of him heel-turning on it if he has to. Maybe.

To be honest, there isn't much of a difference. Grabbing at straws is all we have left.

SolVanderlyn

I feel like the world is in a period of upheaval that we haven't seen since WWII. Our Pax Romana is ending. And it's not just America, either.

If he actually gave a shit he would have been actively speaking against it more than just that one quick second when asked about it.

Seriously. He goes on tirades against the media constantly and the most he can say about hate crimes being perpetrated in his name and neo-Nazis feeling empowered now is "Stop it."

Xiao Hu

I'll repeat myself again: I don't understand how the US are a functioning state/society.

Also, waking up before 9am is horrible. Won't recommend it. 1/10

Xiao Hu

Who would have guessed a country founded on the principles of white supremacy and then subsequently becoming a heterogeneous melting pot would eventually explode?

::silently raises hand::

Btw, additionally to her injured leg Lilith got infected with some really nasty shit that forces her to stay at home. She let's all of you know how much she misses you :)

SolVanderlyn

Our pun game suffers without Lilith.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Due to over fishing in recent years, it is now illegal in Alaska to use the expression "there is plenty of fish in the sea" unless the person you are talking to is called Annette.

A Fish Aficionado

Two kids were walking home through a field, when one of them asked, "Have you heard of smart pills" The other one said, "No, what are those?" The first kid said, "You eat them and they make you smarter." The other kid eats them and exclaims, "but these taste like poo!" The first kid says, "See, you are getting smarter already!"

A Fish Aficionado

Nolike....all they're doing is making me more depressed
Change then. Zoloft made so awful. Paxil just made me so hungry and gain weight.

Lexapro/celexa, they're the same drug but different patents. Lexapro used to cost $150 a month even two years ago. Evergreening.

Maybe get off drugs and focus on CBT?

The happiness trap is great book I recommend.

A Fish Aficionado

Believe me, I've been through done dark shit. Even hospitalized, though through my parents, have never been fully on suicide watch or in a psych ward.

But you are so much better I will be and you will get through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom