• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I am cat sitting and it is not going well :<

Clydefrog

I am cat sitting and it is not going well :<

eXHVc6S.png

Please call cat-support. We're closed.

Jobbs

Banned
I had my head turned way to the right watching something on my monitor for like 30 minutes straight now I can't turn my head left. I'm fucked. LOL

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
why dont I have a tag yet? it's mean xc
Paging Funky Papa.

trab pu kcip
revol tac
(Today, 06:12 AM)

My old tag was way better. This one is a constant taunt towards my aversion of spoilers.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Guys I feel fat as fuck. I'm gonna go for a run. Still a little drunk. Pray I don't trip on the treadmill or something lol

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Negotiations have progressed.

15203392_10153866905977038_7131653844869977145_n.jpg

FloatOn

The more I see of rogue one my desire for them to remake episodes 1 - 6 increases. It is becoming so clear that George Lucas was the worst thing to happen to Star Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom