• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

Is it wrong to be sexually aroused by a tyre?
CyC4OWaWQAAevYo.jpg
T H I C C

So I got a ps4. What games do I need?

I mostly got it in anticipation for persona, kingdom hearts, and horizon

I hope you bought it at Best Buy, they were giving two free games with it. Ratchet and clank being one of them

GameStop has some cheap games like dragon quest heroes which is a hyrule warriors X dynasty warriors game I think

Bloodborne is also bae

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
My niece got picked up by the police because she and her friends were blocking the parking lot at target to annoy black Friday shoppers, lol.

Timu

None of the souls games are actually hard. You just have to learn their systems
Funny enough I started with Demons Souls, then played Dark Souls 1 and Dark Souls 2. Dark Souls 2 was by far the easiest, I didn't die as much as I would thought compared to the other games. I do think some of the bosses are hard in Demons/DS1 but Dark Souls 2 hardly had any hard bosses, in fact I beat most on the 1st try. I don't summon human players either!!! I did get used to the combat though.

Timu

Pretty much, once you get it, it's really quite fun. :p
Plus the co-op makes em even easier.

One of my fave recent co-op series.
I never did co-op for some reason, lol. I took on everything myself.

The Souls games are at their core "memorize this area and enemy patterns and succeed"
Though there's some challenge, even then with that this is pretty much true.

Bloodborne is essential.
Maybe I'll get it next year.

Misha

Banned
Witcher 3
I'm waiting till its super cheap cause I dont think id like it
At least it's not called egg nob.
Ratchet and Clank is on sale on psn for like $20 I think. I really wanted to play that. Oh and Infamous Second Son looked decent.
Ratchet and clank came free with my console
I don't have one... yet...
Though I'd get Last Guardian, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne.
Forgot about gravity rush. Definitely getting that
Assassin's Creed 4. Ignore the rest of the game, just sail around and get into ship on ship fights. It's the only part worth a damn, but holy hell is it fun.
Is it better on console than pc?
I hope you bought it at Best Buy, they were giving two free games with it. Ratchet and clank being one of them

GameStop has some cheap games like dragon quest heroes which is a hyrule warriors X dynasty warriors game I think

Bloodborne is also bae
Gamestop which has one less game but (uncharted+ratchet and clank) but I didn't have to go to the store

Not a fan of warriors games. Maybe to bloodborne but ds2 kinda got me tired of the formula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom