• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

I can actually recite the intro to Chaucer's Canterbury Tales.

��
image.php

Im not entirely sure but it could be that i just saw french guy buy two big condom boxes while i was shopping bugles and blackberries lol
Edit: i meant blueberries, my mistake

I always forget that Vimeo allows nudity.

Youtube allows nudity too. It just has to be "educational" or "artistic" in nature.

The amount of penis pump tutorial videos on there is insane.

Im not entirely sure but it could be that i just saw french guy buy two big condom boxes while i was shopping bugles and blackberries lol

Going to one of those highly regarded German sex dungeons clearly.

Hawt

I think we should do a gift exchange on FAKEGaf
I wish shipping to the states wasn't such a bitch 😞
Youtube allows nudity too. It just has to be "educational" or "artistic" in nature.

The amount of penis pump tutorial videos on there is insane.

Going to one of those highly regarded German sex dungeons clearly.
Yeah I mean who needs that many condoms at once?
Meanwhile Im snacking while watching vampire diaries..
Great now the kids on the bus are farting ihicudm lckcboffjvdf

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That would be an amazingly awkward gift to receive.

The previous one was a jeweled buttplug.

I know both were sent by my American group of friends. Everybody else was getting candy and shit.

I wish shipping to the states wasn't such a bitch ��

Yeah I mean who needs that many condoms at once?
Meanwhile Im snacking while watching vampire diaries..
Great now the kids on the bus are farting ihicudm lckcboffjvdf
Swingers. You need to change them if you are going to have multiple partners. Double dipping is a no-no if you care about STDs.

I'm also unsure how I came to this knowledge.

Jobbs

Banned
I noticed if you google Ghost Song there's now a thing on the right that has it classed as a video game, and it lists it ABOVE that stupid The Doors song.

Ve9RtdX.png

Jim Morrison has been buried a third time

Season three of The 100 is finally on Netflix.

I'm on season six of Mad Men right now and I feel like going from Mad Men to The 100 would make S3 of The 100 even worse than I'm already expecting.

FloatOn

Season three of The 100 is finally on Netflix.

I'm on season six of Mad Men right now and I feel like going from Mad Men to The 100 would make S3 of The 100 even worse than I'm already expecting.

Probably. Mad Men was so so great. I watched the first episode of S3 of The 100 and just lost interest completely.

Jobbs

Banned
Nicceeee
Time2tweet rich about it

don't think I won't.. only problem is he doesn't seem to be on twitter :eek:

I loved the first two seasons of The Fall but the third season put me to sleep both times I tried watching it. I think I'm a few episodes in but I slept through so much that I barely know what's going on. It's so fucking boring haha

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I loved Mad Men, but it was too emotionally exhausting. The last two seasons really capture that feeling of everything crashing down in flames like a mofo.

And without going into spoilers, the series finale was fantastic. F the haters.

don't think I won't.. only problem is he doesn't seem to be on twitter :eek:

I loved the first two seasons of The Fall but the third season put me to sleep both times I tried watching it. I think I'm a few episodes in but I slept through so much that I barely know what's going on. It's so fucking boring haha
Hm call him!

FloatOn

It's so good. It joins that small list of TV shows I'll totally rewatch all the way through.

I don't know if I could do a rewatch. I feel like the experience would be diminished knowing what to expect. Same for breaking bad.

I loved Mad Men, but it was too emotionally exhausting. The last two seasons really capture that feeling of everything crashing down in flames like a mofo.

Also this

S5 spoilers:
I cried way too much when Peggy left the agency.

Incidentally, S4E7 is one of my faves due to being entirely centered on the Don and Peggy dynamic.

One of the better series I've watched the past few years, the ending was almost perfect. It really managed to make you care about the characters and what happens to them.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The more I see of rogue one my desire for them to remake episodes 1 - 6 increases. It is becoming so clear that George Lucas was the worst thing to happen to Star Wars
They honestly should reboot the series. It's likely what will happen once this batch of films is done.

Jobbs

Banned
They won't reboot the series or redo eps 1-6. lol.

The new Star Wars movies are built on, first and foremost, the core tenant of not stepping on the fans. The fans like 4-6. That's why they're fans. That's why they exist. Those movies are the reason Disney bought the IP for a quadbrillion dollars.

Chuckie

They won't reboot the series or redo eps 1-6. lol.

The new Star Wars movies are built on, first and foremost, the core tenant of not stepping on the fans. The fans like 4-6. That's why they're fans. That's why they exist. Those movies are the reason Disney bought the IP for a quadbrillion dollars.

This. They'll just make new Trilogies, spin-offs etcetera. I don;t think they'll remake anything.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't see it being far fetched to remake the series in like, 2040.

Not gonna lie, I would hate to see them remake the original trilogy if only for the big battles. The one thing Lucas did right was his models, the space battle in Returns was amazing just for how authentic it looked. His original use of models and camera work in those scenes were amazing, and I honestly cant think of another space battle that actually matched it aside from a few big budget DS9 episodes where the produces blew their wad on the special effects.

Dont get me wrong, the battles in later movies were really nice looking, but the computer work shows and it takes away from what I think made a lot of people fall in love with the originals, Episode IV was mind blowing at the time. Lucas and his teams were going all out on a shoestring budget and locked down a grand slam for the ages with the cinematography.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
There's no reason to remake shit. The universe is large enough as it is. Same with the Trek films. It's wankery. Do something worth watching instead of cashing out on nostalgics.

Totally unrelated:

Jeffrey Dean Morgan makes me ovulate.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Of course the cat feels 1am is an appropriate time to play.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
it is 1:34am and i am playing with the cat on the stairs

SolVanderlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom