• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I need a smoke rn
1018684.gif

Xiao Hu

Make sure it's not an ear infection.
The longer a doctor doesn't look at it, the more excruciating the pain will get.

Yeah, I think I'll go to the hospital tomorrow if the pain doesn't go away over night. It actually started to feel numbing an hour ago :/

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I will take bets on being dateless for the rest of the year.

;_;

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
same. but the rest of the year isn't that long anyway

We should do an if/then setup, with "then" being "let's try dating". It's the only possible way out*.

*probably not the only possible way out

edit ffs clyde i hate you and that gif

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
hm that's responsible I guess. but there must be so many cool gurls around you have stuff in common with too
Did it once, turned out it's not a good idea. Not planning to try that again :D
Edit cat shop cat gets me every time lol

FUME5

A couple of minutes into episode 2 of The Expanse I realised I've read the books the show is based on.

Which is funny, because I remember thinking they would be better if he actually wrote them as books instead of a tv treatment.

Guess he knew what he was doing.

FloatOn

A couple of minutes into episode 2 of The Expanse I realised I've read the books the show is based on.

Which is funny, because I remember thinking they would be better if he actually wrote them as books instead of a tv treatment.

Guess he knew what he was doing.

I've heard that was good. Is it on any streaming service?

Jobbs

Banned
Re. The Expanse I wasn't sure after the first few eps but ultimately I ended up really liking the show a lot and would recommend it to fans of scifi/space stuff.

Re. plans for tonight basically nada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom