• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1234

Nah. It was way ahead of its time in terms of online play and it was the first console where 3d graphics started to look good.

Yeah, I'll admit that I still remember the first time I saw the first dungeon in SoA. I was pretty wowed by it, how the water was convincingly falling down the sides of the dungeon.

I never played the console online but I don't do a lot of online gaming in general.

Jobbs

Banned
I can't think of a single dreamcast game I really loved or would want to play now, and I reviewed a bunch of games for IGNDC

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I'd laugh at Americans and their political cesspit, but...well...Australia.

Vita means death

I also feel bad for Vita but Sony fucked it with those memory card prices.

It's my portable PS1 machine though, finally beat Crash 1 a few years ago

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I can't think of a single dreamcast game I really loved or would want to play now, and I reviewed a bunch of games for IGNDC
I have a bunch. Shenmue, JSR, Power Stone, Berserk, Gundam 0079 RftA, Lodoss, timestalker, cannon spike, project justice, etc. But different strokes and all that. Everyone's tastes are diff.

FUME5

I'm a Urinalysis coordinator and my girl is a cop(Navy Master at Arms tbx). Probably not a good idea

Duuuuuude

*passes spliff*

PSO2 sucks tho

We work with what we've got Vaz.

I spent a lot of time playing Atlas Reactor on the weekend, smartly designed little game that deserves to do well. I didn't know I needed a competitive simultaneous turned based game with heroes, yet here we are.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Also playing sega arcade games at home like crazy taxi and house of the dead was a god damn revelation

Only if you didn't have a Saturn. VF, VF2, Daytona, Sega Rally, Virtual On, Virtua Cop, etc.

It's criminal what happened to the Saturn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom