• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an.....interesting combo of links in your tag.

Neither of which have anything to do with me (well the first link kind of, I posted the American Dad spoof). The risks you take posting in a community thread in which Bish regularly monitors/posts. He tends to give out random ass tags.

FUME5

Neither of which have anything to do with me (well the first link kind of, I posted the American Dad spoof). The risks you take posting in a community thread in which Bish regularly monitors/posts. He tends to give out random ass tags.

So we can trust you to not fuck the furniture or flip rare Amiibo?

Good to know.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

Which one?

Jobbs

Banned
efe243cbd7fca8e71b413ee6271b48a7.jpg

From the "I'm afraid to go into a gay bar" thread :D

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
When my last roommate would come down from Vallium and weed he was a nightmare to deal with. I can only imagine how fucked he'll be a decade from now. I ain't ever gonna to be like that.

And I heard a rumour that they're going to do swabtesting at work to weed out all the stoners which means half my co-workers (and half of my immediate bosses) might get canned. I hope the new girl with the nice bum doesn't smoke up that week :(

Yeah one that gets high on his own supply.

What specifically about my face though.

I once had a couple of people ask me if I knew where to get meth while I was waiting for my friends in town

Some guy asked my friend for directions at a stoplight then was like "ey you guys know where I can get meth" it was like the weirdest interaction ever.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too"

-Mitch Hedberg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
untitled-1euri0.jpg

turmeric and coriander white rice / TVP kidney bean garlic paprika fry / lemony guacamole / smoked chipotle salsa / baby rocket / herb tomato vegan mozzarella

tacos

tacos

tacos

was saving the fucking gorgeous beer, but monday kinda sucked and i need it

Clydefrog

turmeric and coriander white rice / TVP kidney bean garlic paprika fry / lemony guacamole / smoked chipotle salsa / baby rocket / herb tomato vegan mozzarella

is this becoming a thing now?

also, nice, Stone is my favorite :)

if anyone in this thread ever want to go to the brewery, I will go with you. I've been so many times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom