• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I may have completely by accident (swearsies!) gotten the jackass that was sleeping with my wife while we were still together arrested on his 4th DWI and in the process gotten her brand new car impounded and confiscated by the county sheriff.

I think this is one of those 'Sorry, not sorry?' kinda moments. And not gonna lie, it feels really good.

FUME5

So, I may have completely by accident (swearsies!) gotten the jackass that was sleeping with my wife while we were still together arrested on his 4th DWI and in the process gotten her brand new car impounded and confiscated by the county sheriff.

I think this is one of those 'Sorry, not sorry?' kinda moments. And not gonna lie, it feels really good.

Nothing wrong with a bit of well deserved vengeance.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Man how come Symphonia never posts anymore that guy was so funny.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm actually a little worried.

It's o.k, I looked it up and there's nothing in the TOS about harrassing someone off-site or cyberbullying. So a certain someone is in the clear.

#phew

zeemumu

It's o.k, I looked it up and there's nothing in the TOS about harrassing someone off-site or cyberbullying. So a certain someone is in the clear.

#phew

Nah I meant worried that something horrible happened to him. I had to go back through the post history to find out why he isn't here.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not worried at all i'm sure he'll be fine. I mean unless someone from this thread keeps harassing him on twitter obviously.

jb1234

You can't please everyone. I'm sure there's people who don't like me (in RL and in this thread) and I don't especially give a fuck.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I just wish I knew who would be so petty as to push someone when they're already down I guess we'll never know.

FUME5

A significant percentage of Symphonias posts in this thread have been him wanting attention and / or pity - when he's not crowing about how happy he was to ruin some pizza delivery dudes night because "It's not his fault he chose a dead end career".

When he didn't get any bites to his usual shtick the other night he posted this:

Have I just like ceased to exist? Am I dead? Am I a ghost? Can only Haley Joel Osment see me? Or have I simply said or done something to piss people off in here to the extent that I just don't matter anymore?

Lili rather concisely pointed out why people weren't taking his bait, then he posts this little gem:

After receiving communication from a certain member, I will not be posting in here. They have made their feelings about me crystal clear. I wish to play no part in a 'community' that they are a part of. They are toxic. They are bitter. But they're right about me.

Like I said, looking for attention and / or sympathy.

I just wish I knew who would be so petty as to push someone when they're already down I guess we'll never know.

Yeah, because they likely don't exist, or the tone of their PM was not how he tried to frame it.

You can't please everyone. I'm sure there's people who don't like me (in RL and in this thread) and I don't especially give a fuck.

You smell bad and your mother dresses you funny.

FUME5

Oh yeah? Well, at least I'm not a bogan. THAT'S RIGHT, I WENT THERE.

(I'm sorry, you're cool. Hug?)

We cool.

I only hug men if they're my father or have recently suffered some crippling setback or loss.

I save them all for the ladies.

Switch Back 9

a lot of my threads involve me fucking up somehow. Perhaps I'm a moron?
I accidentally clicked this thread instead of the MLB one.

Any of you ladies hyped on the Jays big win tonight? Wooooo!!

I have no idea where I am

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm thinking about dying my hair like this:

QX93Zqfl.jpg

I accidentally clicked this thread instead of the MLB one.

Any of you ladies hyped on the Jays big win tonight? Wooooo!!

O hai!

Of course, i'm your stereotypical daddy's girl.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm so honored to have the opportunity to help some random game design student with his thesis.. sec, dropping everything

also: I missed the debate. Did anything interesting happen?

FUME5

getting over an addiction is hard :(

Don't need to tell me!

i found out the hard way I'm now allergic to shellfish :(

Embrace your new porcelain gods.

I'm so honored to have the opportunity to help some random game design student with his thesis.. sec, dropping everything

also: I missed the debate. Did anything interesting happen?

If elected, would you consider making Taco Tuesday a national holiday?

Hope you feel better soon.

i feel fine now, luckily I only broke out in hives rather than have my throat swell up on me. Still went to the ER (at the VA, its free) and they just gave me benadryl and prednisone, but by the time I got out of there most of the symptoms went away.

Still sucks though, I love shellfish...

....now I can't eat it... :( :(

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I dyed my hair black when I was 11 and everyone made fun of me and called me Harry Potter.

I mean I didn't even wear glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom