• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
cheers cunts

if anyone in this thread ever want to go to the brewery, I will go with you. I've been so many times...

I will pay you to send me as many Stone beers as you can.

Clydefrog

Come up to Seattle. :p

been there! once

6lljhBW.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I went to Sydney once it was like Blade Runner only more dirty.

Jobbs

Banned
When you ask your mom to shave your back and she does it

Soooo much easier

Hm. I wonder if they make tools specifically to help with self back shaving

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
JOBBS THE HAIRLESS
*boss theme begins*

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
My mum had me wax her arms when I was a kid I don't know whether my childhood was typical or unusually cruel.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I found a shirt next to the ATM so I stuffed it in my bag, it's turned inside out but on the collar is a star wars logo, I can't wait till I get home and see what it says.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Are you going to wear it while eating free burgers designed to start a conversation about family violence?

It's only for family violence against children, all the other kinds of family violence arn't as bad. I missed my free burger yesterday night because Grill'd closes at 10pm instead of 11pm on Sundays.

The shirt has Kylo Ren's mask on it! I am going to wash it when my roommate is out of the shower. It is going to be as good as a shirt that wasn't dropped on the street soon.

That's not actually what he said

Also who carres
Maybe not exactly, but the sentiment that her election was some kind of feminist victory is still there. It wasn't. There was nothing good about Thatcher being elected, and her premiership negatively impacted a fuckload of women.

As for who cares, you know I'm a very politicalboy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom