• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
My gf changed my Sheets. I am not happy about these Sheets she got.

xet3ptzh.jpg

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Also, ignore the fact that one side of my bed had a bottlenose whiskey and the other a bottle of patron

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Put them in a bin for decomposable green waste

They're pretty cool actually

FUME5

I hate the combat. The camera is a disaster even in the best of scenarios and when there's a mob of enemies, it feels like I have no control over the action whatsoever. I've actually taken to doing the boring fetch quests because they overlevel me and that just makes the battles easier to endure.

(But to be fair, I've hated the combat since the Duscae demo so I figured there wasn't much of a chance they'd appease me in the end.)

I think my biggest aggravation is that it won't let me play full action style, it wants to hold my hand to make things look flashier which only serves to break the flow. When it clicks (and the camera co-operates) you can really fuck shit up though.

My gf changed my Sheets. I am not happy about these Sheets she got.

Those are some tacky fucking sheets. I won't mention that I just got a 1500 thread count Egyptian cotton sheet set for a bargain.

Clean your god damn room!!!

Jobbs

Banned
Hahaha Holly :D

There's a Daisy Ridley vs. Felicity Jones discussion going on here. Which is dumb, yes, but I didn't start it. I'm alone on #teamjynerso.

Hahaha Holly :D

There's a Daisy Ridley vs. Felicity Jones discussion going on here. Which is dumb, yes, but I didn't start it. I'm alone on #teamjynerso.

Is it based on the Film Theorists video speculating that (Rogue One)
the team in Rogue One turns into the Knights of Ren
?

i don't get it

edit: lilith, will you make me a holiday avatar for December? i'll send you boston goodies

You just reminded me I have a couple other requests outstanding. Eep. I'm playing too much Watch_Dogs 2™.

What Boston goodies™? Boston goodies™ sounds so special.

edith
2TuUIub.png

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Just imagine her face when her sheets are in the trash and she comes to the bedroom to this.

-font-b-Star-b-font-font-b-Wars-b-font-3D-font-b-Bedding-b.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Today has been utter fucking shit and I hate everything.

Jyn Erso >>>>>> Rey

Jobbs

Banned
Is it based on the Film Theorists video speculating that (Rogue One)
the team in Rogue One turns into the Knights of Ren
?

Nah. I think that sounds kinda silly. Part of me thinks the characters are gonna die, but then I'm reminded how safey and risk averse Disney is being. I guess we'll see.

Jobbs

Banned
The other way around. He was CONVINCED everyone would die and i was like no way dude

I don't remember nudes being part of the bet

Part of my brain thinks it's going to be sort of dark and somber and be about a suicide mission... But then I remember they made and destroyed a third Death Star thing in Episode 7

I don't remember nudes being part of the bet

Part of my brain thinks it's going to be sort of dark and somber and be about a suicide mission... But then I remember they made and destroyed a third Death Star thing in Episode 7
You can't back out now! You wanted to put a statement about how smart i am in ur game

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Wasn't the prevailing rumor that Rogue One was way too dark for Disney and they had to reshoot extensively to make it less dark?

It honestly looks way better than Ep. VII

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't the prevailing rumor that Rogue One was way too dark for Disney and they had to reshoot extensively to make it less dark?

It honestly looks way better than Ep. VII

I heard they did reshoots never heard why

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What the fuck man

Not what we need first thing in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom