• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

My Jawbreaker!

fireball-jawbreaker-53048-01%20(1).jpg

Misha

Banned
I'm surprised how much the art affects my enjoyment of a comic. Like it isn't just be okay enough to let the story carry, it has to make the experience of reading enjoyable or I just zone out.

Jobbs

Banned
Lots of physical comedy with the platform lift thing in Watch Dudes 2. I spent a long time trying to figure out how to get on top of a building to get to a money bag, and ultimately figured out I needed to take the platform lift onto the freeway.

skWaRHZ.gif

Yeah. That's good but not great for a prt. A lot of guys run in the 8s.

Pretty awesome though -- a 6ish minute mile is really good and most people can't come close (lots of people can't run a mile at all :p). 7 minute miles almost kill me so I doubt it's ever going to be 6. My hip would probably explode

FloatOn

this new dude I share an office with is annoying the fuck out of me.

he hums and beat boxes. I'm not even sure if he is aware that he's doing this.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Im looking kawaii
No shinies, probably doesn't EV train and quits after beating the league champ, normie/10

Just kidding. You look good

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
No shinies, probably doesn't EV train and quits after beating the league champ, normie/10

Just kidding. You look good
I played and finished Pokemon X but the one I remember playing from start to finish and be motivated to do side content was Pokemon Gold. I should get the new game but since my old 3ds apparently will run it with crappy performance I'll skip it until I get a new 3DS next year if I do get it.

Tbh I wanna get back into it fully but the original 3DS is uncomfortable as heck.

Trab I found this Jawbreaker song.♫

2btyexJ.png

he just now read that?

SAID "ALL MY CHICKS THEY SMOKE THESE THINGS" AND HANDED YOU A CHESTERFIELD KING
HELD YOUR HAND AND WATCHED TV AND TRACED THE LITTLE LINES ALONG YOUR PALM ❤︎❤︎❤︎

Misha

Banned
Not sure whether to decorate my room to be more aesthetically pleasing or to reflect my interests. IKEA furniture kinda makes me think the first is impossible

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Not sure whether to decorate my room to be more aesthetically pleasing or to reflect my interests. IKEA furniture kinda makes me think the first is impossible
You can get way better and more interesting stuff for cheaper from goodwills and thrift stores

Misha

Banned
You can get way better and more interesting stuff for cheaper from goodwills and thrift stores
Can't get cheaper considering this is free tho. Would have to get a new bed frame and mattress if I wanted to get away from ikea and that's either going to be expensive or uncomfortable

The last few pieces of furniture I bought came off Amazon. I've come to the conclusion that (not counting restaurants) I may never step in a physical store again.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I can't imagine buying furniture online. I need to know every detail and texture, the feel of the slide of anything moveable. I bought a mattress on amazon and regretTed it.

Misha

Banned
How do you handle deliveries in the city? It's no issue in the country cause your neighbors can't even see your porch

Halcyon

I'm taking my daughter to sit on a weird old sweaty man on Sunday at this Christmas store towards Pittsburgh. I'm so fucking giddy about it.

Jobbs

Banned
I posted twice while sleeping but only remember doing it once.... that's scary

also I've bought furniture from amazon a few times. I buy food there too. I think I buy almost everything from amazon now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom